Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airpito7

here's the sample pic of the metallic red foams from 98'

91025a9ebc98021f430da20ff6541b8ffd53dd4.jpg
These are just the royals, and someone changed the colors. That's why the orange nike box is green.

edit: Yea what Fresh said is 100% true, I got a couple of texts asking about the release date of some of the photoshops that BP has done on here, also those penny fusions he did a while back.

Originally Posted by nyflyboydariece

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^no, you are not. No name calling btw
Dude are you serious? My original screename is banned so obviously I wouldn't be able to post under that account and or update and change the thread title. Like i told you earlier in this thread under KingFoamNYC stop acting like your actually someone of importance its quite lame and pathetic.
Werd. No one gives a crap if "Mr. Nike Talk" was here since the dawn of time.

Even with new photoshops 2 further this threads discussion, I can't seem 2 get removing from keyboard writings(riding)

You guys make me seem a lot more than I really, how about we ignore my comments from on? No, that won't happen Will it?

I can't wait for this damn HoH foam 2 launch already so I can do what I've waited since last June 2 do

roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL @ the dummy preselling these on eBay for $300, using a BP PS, and citing his "hook up"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Almost like he wanted to get banned -- I can already hear it ... *REEEEEEPORTED!*

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by airpito7

here's the sample pic of the metallic red foams from 98'

91025a9ebc98021f430da20ff6541b8ffd53dd4.jpg
These are just the royals, and someone changed the colors. That's why the orange nike box is green.

edit: Yea what Fresh said is 100% true, I got a couple of texts asking about the release date of some of the photoshops that BP has done on here, also those penny fusions he did a while back.
lol...oo damn i thought these were real samples...i think their still sick..Fresh is true some ppl do take PH too serious and think there going to be released example..my boy thinks the OLYMPIC foam's are releasing
indifferent.gif
smh..

Even with new photoshops 2 further this threads discussion, I can't seem 2 get removing from keyboard writings(riding)

You guys make me seem a lot more than I am, really. How about we ignore my comments from on? No, that won't happen Will it?

I can't wait for this damn HoH foam 2 launch already, I've been waiting since last June.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL @ the dummy preselling these on eBay for $300, using a BP PS, and citing his "hook up"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Almost like he wanted to get banned -- I can already hear it ... *REEEEEEPORTED!*

yeah i peeped that. the sad thing is someone is gonna fall for the bs.

Jayhawk you got some talent dude word up. I couldn't photoshop anything if my life depended on it but to my uptown heads Magic Sneakers on fordham talkin about they gettin a couple pairs of the black and red translucent joints in a few weeks
indifferent.gif
them dudes stay lien
smh.gif

^ That's a PS I made in November (I think). Didn't use PS though. I posted it in the dream colourway thread in the Sneaker Art sub-forum. They were supposed to be inspired by the Fresh Water Griffey's. Oh, and I'm not that good with these art programs.

Long before I signed up, I was a lurker. I used to scour BP's PS threads because of the colourways. He has some incredible stuff. But that forum is a wasteland sometimes. Like the exact opposite of the JB forum.

still patiently waiting for actual pics u smell me

SN: them mean greens that son did would get coped in a heartbeat lol.. something bout foamz just do it for me plus i like colors lol guess its a city thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom