Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by NycPosite

doesnt really matter to me they will be added to the collest .3x
pretty much....having the solid red and the translucent will be no different than having both the cactus and the army foams.
smh.gif

Cactus and army foams look NOTHING alike

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

pretty much....having the solid red and the translucent will be no different than having both the cactus and the army foams.
smh.gif

agreed...

and also SMH at the info that was told to me...

pics should start popping up soon.. if not about 2 weeks before the RD...

nike is really dropping the ball on this one...

and i didn't know the OP got banned... people that dont really know Niketalk is gonna be waiting on that Line for the wrong thing..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

solid red >>>>>>> translucent red

agreed... after that suspect eggplant release, they not getting $200 out of me unless the colorway is on point... eff is this !%%%

smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

smh.gif

not saying they look a like, but the cactus samples soles were pretty close to the dark army soles.

nothin beats the OG true'd up royal foams but the Color way shouldnt have ChanGed they should have let the red Get a lil shine sittin on top that iCey sole

The black with ice red soles is confirmed. However I talked to several HOH employees who say an all red and black bottomed one is still a possibility. Perhaps in Sept with Royals. Either way I'm adding to the collection.

IGHT IM SLIGHTLY GETTIN TICKED OFF NO FLEAS.. LOL ALL THESE CONFIRMATIONS WITH NO PICS WHAT SO EVER . I WANNA KNOW FOR SURE WHAT NIKE IS GETTIN ANOTHER 200 FROM ME 3 PAIRS OF FOAMS IN A 4 MONTH TIME SPAN. THE WAY ITS LOOKING THIS YEAR WILL SEE 6 AT BEST LMAO

get over it everyone, the pics will surface soon, yall just making it harder on yourself, may is right around the corner and if you really want them you will get them...

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

like previously stated "still patiently awaiting pics" u smell me
wink.gif

SAME HERE I THINK IMMA STAY CLEAR ALL THE SPECULATIONS IS KILLIN ME LOL REGARDLESS ITS A COPP EITHER WAY

Originally Posted by dsmooth340

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

like previously stated "still patiently awaiting pics" u smell me
wink.gif

SAME HERE I THINK IMMA STAY CLEAR ALL THE SPECULATIONS IS KILLIN ME LOL REGARDLESS ITS A COPP EITHER WAY

my thoughts exactly.. lol nike would have to completely trash these in order for me not to cop... besides its a foam and there's only so much they can do to mess it up color wise. black and red colorways r my fav besides wht and red so im just gonna keep it light until pics surface

My confidence has led a couple of random NTers asking for help on this upcoming HOH launch. I wish I could help this entire website out.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

wait wait my bad..

I meant Clear Red soles.. my bad yall.. My bad

once again my fault..

Black with red translucent.. my bad
Ahhhh FRESH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Idk why i found it so funny.. but i read it as if u were being sarcastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom