Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

you might be able to find them in the classified section or on ebay. resell isnt that much above the $220 + tax + shipping pricetag.
yeah u right, repped.....since they say DMV is foam city, any places down there got these sitting around? I'd drive to BAL just to cop lol

Last edited:
you might be able to find them in the classified section or on ebay. resell isnt that much above the $220 + tax + shipping pricetag.
yeah u right, repped.....since they say DMV is foam city, any places down there got these sitting around? I'd drive to BAL just to cop lol

naw these have been gone and we didnt get a large restock on all star weekend like other spots got.

i slept on these when they released and were collecting dust on shelves. Good to hear that resale isint much higher than retail. Need to find me a sz.13.

Finally got my pair!!! Im pumped. got them off craislist for $180 even tho they were nds they still fit really well. Now looking for the Phoenix and Metallic reds 

I haven't worn my yet; waiting for warmer weather but my sole seems to be getting dirty already or maybe I'm wrong. Anyone if these soles will yellow even if it's not been worn yet?

clear soles can oxidize over time.
What's the best way to prevent that? I took out the paper after searching last night and thinking about buying silica gels for future shoes. I don't mind it yellowing but I don't want to have it yellowed already the first day I wear it. 

no one around here rockin them jonts. all i see is fighter jets uns and stealths for real. people around here be wearing some funny ish now like these weird high top shoes with the straps on em...bammas lookin ji like suspect in dc md and va these days makes me wonder whats going on with this new generation. it be the kids tho the old heads and dudes in the traps still keepin up with the program though

I wish the pink on this shoe was darker. Its too light for me. I think if the colors were switched, all black with pink accents, like the hoh black&greens and coughdrops, those wouldve been nicer.

Someone wants to do a ps for the room?

I wish the pink on this shoe was darker. Its too light for me. I think if the colors were switched, all black with pink accents, like the hoh black&greens and coughdrops, those wouldve been nicer.

Someone wants to do a ps for the room?
i totally agree with you they would have been much better your way  hadda cop em tho too crazy to pass up  ah id get hated on for wearing any foams so the only thing to do was jump the shark and get da pink ones !

Am I the only one whose foams is cut small. I usally wear a 8.5 or 9 in foams, so I copped the pinks in a 9 and these joints is mad tight. I think I got to go to a size 10 smh

Am I the only one whose foams is cut small. I usally wear a 8.5 or 9 in foams, so I copped the pinks in a 9 and these joints is mad tight. I think I got to go to a size 10 smh

If anything I would go up a half of a size not a full size or a size and a half.

You may need to loosen them up and break them in a bit.

I saw a dude with these on with a wife beater and camo shorts with a crease like he was a trend setter or something

Back
Top Bottom