Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

I like them..
Kanye-Shrug3.jpg

I dont think you have anything to worry about.
Usually when ordering from Japan, it's tracked through their postal system, ie Japan post, and once it hits the US, it's able to be tracked through USPS.

the funny thing is a little while after i made the post about the shipping the tracking number stated to work like the seller said
but it was longer then 24 hours

i hope i have the shoes by this time next week

Last edited:
I can't believe these didn't drop at the end of September so people could at least wear them for Breast Cancer Awareness month in October. To me, that's what makes more sense. This is a special occasion shoe.

All I can think about is wearing these to work everday in the month of October next year waiting for my boss or HR to say something. To which I will calmly replay, I'm supporting breast cancer awareness month...do you not support breast cancer awareness?...do you not care about the disease that is taking the breasts and lives of our women? Are these issues below you?
And then I will walk away and continue to wear them for the entire month.
That's the plan, and I'm sticking to it.
The will never be worn outside of October, however.

LMAOOO

I can't believe these didn't drop at the end of September so people could at least wear them for Breast Cancer Awareness month in October. To me, that's what makes more sense. This is a special occasion shoe.

Because if they did, Nike would be under pressure to donate proceeds toward the cause. Nike doesn't need a gimmick or to tug at people's heartstrings to sell Foams. Pink HyperDunks aren't going to sell outside of Breast Cancer awareness, so Nike will associate them with the cause to move a product that wouldn't move otherwise. These don't need that help, so Nike doesn't want to risk people demanding they donate a portion of the proceeds to cancer research. ...To 99% of companies, Breast Cancer awareness isn't a cause, but a marketing opportunity.

Last edited:
Seen them in person today, Don't let the Instagram filters fool you guys, the pink is pretty light. Hate them

i might actually get these for my foam collection
smokin.gif
 but as far as wearing em'.........uh no

wooooo hooo I can't wait to see dudes rockin these in the street with the full pink uniform to match. matching fitted as well. someone please get pics and post. :tongue:

These are ugly as hell.

Golden state foam, galaxy, electric lime :x too

Wouldnt even wear them if they're free

wooooo hooo I can't wait to see dudes rockin these in the street with the full pink uniform to match. matching fitted as well. someone please get pics and post. :tongue:
lmfao, THIS!
What year yall two stuck in? No way cats wearing no full out pink with these. Heck I know I'd wear black with it get my Hart foundation on lol

Naw, dudes will wear a pink polo, pink fitted, and these.

Dudes try to over match their foams nowadays...I seen a dude with a yellow polo and the Electrolimes...looked like a big lemon.

Back
Top Bottom