Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

sf ca craigslist  is FLOOOOODED with these. looks like no one's buying...ive seen ads relisted since release dates..im glad ur all stuck w it

anybody should be able to get these either at retail or just above right now. They are everywhere

anybody should be able to get these either at retail or just above right now. They are everywhere
Not in NY.... Especially Small Sizes

agreed. saying everyone should be able to get them is an exageration. scattered sizes are certainly around, but FSRs are not sitting in most areas. Especially areas where foams are popular.

my personal opinon of the shoes is that these are certainly chill. the hue is nice and not over exagerated. i dont like the white in the shoe tho. its kind of misplaced. should have been pink also.

black/pink elite socks would be nice tho.

Well I love my pair. Waiting for the right time to pull them out but I am glad that the past few release in Js, foams, and even other shoes haven't been reselling for much more than retail.

I haven't seen any for retail or close for sale anywhere.

Looking forward to the stealth release, hopefully I can get them to

Is it just me or do size 12 foams always come in a tiny box? Pretty much all my sz 12 foams come in tiny boxes where I have to push them down a bit in order to even shut the box. I'm talking def smaller than sz 12 Jordan or SB high boxes.

Last edited:
THESE ARE STILL IN NYC HEAVY.. JUST CAME BACK FROM 34TH AND BOTH FOOTLOCKER AND FOOTACTION HAD ALL SIZES... THEY LOOK BETTER IN PERSON.. I MIGHT COP THESE NEXT WEEK IF STILL AVAILABLE....

THESE ARE STILL IN NYC HEAVY.. JUST CAME BACK FROM 34TH AND BOTH FOOTLOCKER AND FOOTACTION HAD ALL SIZES... THEY LOOK BETTER IN PERSON.. I MIGHT COP THESE NEXT WEEK IF STILL AVAILABLE....

Seems like NYC gets a lot more inventory, this happens all the time in NYC. Same with the Cavs too.. intredasting.

They really needed to bring more out to Australia. $350 on ebay is a bit of a stretch. 

This is sad sooooo sad... who do these guys think they are selling too????  I mean a pair or two to resell vs this....These clowns are going to sit on these for a long time thinking they are going get 350 each.....and i hope they cant return them either...based on all the bags these clowns were going from store to store buying up size runs...the sell outs are inflated its guys like these who think they are doing something...well wait they are helping stores meet their quotas...

I got real mad at flightclub bc they cancelled my order to raise the prices I was going to talk to them but I read that they have the sole discretion to cancel an order

^^^ :smh::smh::smh: @ FC.... WHEN I SEE THESE I LIKE THEM BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE IDK IF I WOULD REALLY WEAR THESE THINGS... THE ALL PEPTO BISMOL THING IS A BIT MUCH.. ESPECIALLY AT 220

Seems like NYC gets a lot more inventory, this happens all the time in NYC. Same with the Cavs too.. intredasting.
we're foamposite country.

and these are EVERYWHERE in NYC.

Because they're are guaranteed to sell here. When your store is having trouble selling a shoe, they'll deliver it to the Midtown or Times Square stores.

NY folk need to realize that they were'nt checkin for Penny's(Foams) back in 97 when the original blue Penny's came out!  I know this to be a fact cause I was at College in NC and alot of NY dudes were there too and they used to look at a brotha funny when I had mines!  To tell you the truth though, Pennys weren't seen that much in the DMV either around that time cause of the price point.  I want to say they were among the most expensive kicks at that time (97).  97.......  what a good year that was!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom