Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Ohio is the Lebron capital of the shoe game hahahahaha who gives a **** where u guys think foams were worn first they are worn everywhere now.

Hahah y'all are funny like a certain area claims a certain shoe u don't think people in Michigan and ohio and Illinois wears foams come on guys foams are worn everywhere. If Columbus had more shoe stores that got foams they would still sell out just more people would be able to get them. Half the time I don't even get foams cause it such a Hassell has been for a while now.

sorry but your way off. a lot of regions were NOT on foams like that back in the day. thats the reason why certain areas are alotted significantly more pairs during releases.

sorry but your way off. a lot of regions were NOT on foams like that back in the day. thats the reason why certain areas are alotted significantly more pairs during releases.
Your from the DMV so u would argue about it y'all are funny trying to claim a shoe like we in LA and y'all claiming bloods or something come on u silly rabbits.

Your from the DMV so u would argue about it y'all are funny trying to claim a shoe like we in LA and y'all claiming bloods or something come on u silly rabbits.

1. learn to multi quote or the edit feature. you have like 5 posts on this one page alone :smh:
2. i havent contributed to the DMV argument. ive left it alone. but its common knowledge that foams were popular in DMV/NY area for years whether they were Foamposite Ones Pros Max or Flightposites. NY is more of the fashion capitol where they wear trendy stuff and rock their uptowns. Bmore is really big on New Balances (tho I dont like them at all). West Coast is really have on SBs and what not.
So yea, demographics do make a difference.

Thanksfor geography lesson bro and thanks for niketalk lessons I appreciate it so much. I don't argue with lames and I see this going nowhere but on the lame end so ur right DMV is the foam Capitol they put the foam on for the whole us.

you try and be reasonable then you realize kids have computers these days and know how to use the internet but still cant read :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

DC is officially foamposite nation we put those on the map. DC sells out of foams all the time no matter what. there is a spot out in MD at a mall they sell shoes early and this guy had the nerve to tell me that tey sold out a month ago for $600 per pair I said yea right I got 2 pairs of these on my feet as i pointed at my stealths and they kept asking me how did i get them so early i just walked out. I would put them on blast they have a real shady way of doing things but I am not.
I'd put them bums on blast if I were you!  SMH.  It's crazy how NY dudes don't want to give credit to the DMV for being the pioneers of this Foam thing. Another this they don't give us credit for is being the pioneers of this Nike Boot thing.  My older brother was wearing ACG Nike boots in the late 80's! the colorful one, can''t remember the exact name but we did that back then while NY cats were wearing Timbs, LOL!  By the way we did that too in the DMV (i.e. Super Timbs).  What yall know about them ,lol!

That damn Bush pic tho...
roll.gif

for sure someone will take a pick posing with a bottle of pepto bismol and rocking some camo shorts..

these and the bananas coming down the street at the same time will be a sight to see. LMAO>
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pepto+bismol.JPG

LMAO. I'm still in-between not liking these cause they're pink, or grabbing them as breast cancer awareness editions just for the sake of fam and friends' fam lost to breast cancer, or have lived through the fight. Then again... dont think proceeds go to any foundation of sorts. :smh:

Last edited:
These shoes don't have anything to do with breast cancer...they are just pink, and the proceeds goes straight to Nike's pocket..lol

These shoes don't have anything to do with breast cancer...they are just pink, and the proceeds goes straight to Nike's pocket..lol

this.
nike def fooled a lot of people but they werent marketed as bca nor do they don the ribbon on the shoe.

this.
nike def fooled a lot of people but they werent marketed as bca nor do they don the ribbon on the shoe.

i said this same thing like 20 to 30 pages back

the only pockets the money's is going to are independent mom and pop store owners and major chain stores and this man

Last edited:
BTW, anybody from NYC who claims that these were around and NY cats were calling them "dope dealers" is suspect, IMO. "Dope dealer" may have been a term used in DC, but not really in NY.

Nah, I didn't move to VA until I was 17. When I was a kid in Manhattan on the lower east side, a lot of the older kids were calling them the dope dealers. I don't know if DC was calling them at that time but I know mad people in my school and on my block called them the dope dealers.

Man, these were called 'dopes' in Baltimore when I was younger... I saw a few dudes when I was around 8-9 with the OG foam ones. Somebody already stated why they were called dopes.

As for where the term originated, I won't argue that since I'm not sure but I can say that foams are still being called dopes in Baltimore to this day.

Man, these were called 'dopes' in Baltimore when I was younger... I saw a few dudes when I was around 8-9 with the OG foam ones. Somebody already stated why they were called dopes.
As for where the term originated, I won't argue that since I'm not sure but I can say that foams are still being called dopes in Baltimore to this day.

Yup. Cuz they were $200 and "only the dope boys could afford em" back then. They started out callin em "Dope Dealers" and then it just became dopes.

Nah, I didn't move to VA until I was 17. When I was a kid in Manhattan on the lower east side, a lot of the older kids were calling them the dope dealers. I don't know if DC was calling them at that time but I know mad people in my school and on my block called them the dope dealers.

Ok. I've lived in NYC my entire life, and nobody in my circles ever called them that.

I don't even remember young people referring to drug dealers as "dope dealers" or drugs as "dope." I mean, the people who said that stuff were like 40 years old. Not saying you're full of it, just that such was not the case in Queens.

Back
Top Bottom