Nike Air Foamposite One 'USA'

So 2012 is rolling in, and that means more Foamposites to be released. SMH. And here are the 'USA' Foam Ones.
nike-air-foamposite-usa-teaser-03.jpg

I actually like these. I feel like USA should be a staple colorway for all basketball sneakers.

The colors are supposed to represent the MEDALS (gold,silver and bronze) and not the flag.

You'll actually be able to see each color at certain angles AND the unique color that all 3 create (pic above).

Like a fuse of Eggplants and Coppers visually...

Reds and these are hot.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

The colors are supposed to represent the MEDALS (gold,silver and bronze) and not the flag.

You'll actually be able to see each color at certain angles AND the unique color that all 3 create (pic above).

Which doesn't make this shoe particularly american and/or patriotic as the last time i check... these special medals are given --- throughout the world.

SMH.

Nike... just dud it.

This "usa" nickname is a joke...what's so american about these? The flag/usa name that's supposedly on the back of the shoe? (Pics?)
A real usa foampostie would be navy foam upper,clear soles,and red/white accents (swoosh,heel tabs,etc.)....now those would a nice usa pe

Paging mayhem
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Next rumor is gonna be turd colored foams. We have piss coming out in the next few months according to a recent thread.

All these threads are crazy. It;s kind of pushing all the other great stuff that has released/releasing into irrelevance.. I guess better for fans of those shoes.

I still don't understand the fuss over these. From the pics we have so far, they look just like another Eggplant/Pine rendition. Hardly original. If you don't have either of those I can see it, but I don't need another Foam that looks exactly like those personally..

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

This "usa" nickname is a joke...what's so american about these? The flag/usa name that's supposedly on the back of the shoe? (Pics?)
A real usa foampostie would be navy foam upper,clear soles,and red/white accents (swoosh,heel tabs,etc.)....now those would a nice usa pe

Paging mayhem
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The shoe says usa on the back instead of penny logo

Back
Top Bottom