Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

I'm seeing a size 10 on nike.com right now.
I need my 11.5 or 12 though $%@+ i missed out on RD but I want these

I'm seeing a size 10 on nike.com right now.
I need my 11.5 or 12 though $%@+ i missed out on RD but I want these

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Hugo

Anyways here some pics..

Originally Posted by Al Audi

x2_6eebde3

sheist bub

i swear some of ya deserve this...rocking Ft. Lauderdale Dru Joyce III's

You can't tell these dudes nothing.lol The trend followers swear camo shorts go with everything now.

The pics are too much...what's with different pairs on each foot? No G, the day these dropped saw sob wit trans red foams on his left foot and olive ix ajf fusion on his right....swore he was doin it big

The pics are too much...what's with different pairs on each foot? No G, the day these dropped saw sob wit trans red foams on his left foot and olive ix ajf fusion on his right....swore he was doin it big

When I called 34th Street Footaction today the young lady said they're expecting a restock on Thursday.

When I called 34th Street Footaction today the young lady said they're expecting a restock on Thursday.

I know some people are probably considering it sacrelig, but I'm really feeling the orange laces on those royals in that one pic. Would look great going to the Garden or Citi Field with that.

I know some people are probably considering it sacrelig, but I'm really feeling the orange laces on those royals in that one pic. Would look great going to the Garden or Citi Field with that.

sooo sad to see all these ******s rock these with the pink laces, want SB colorway? buy the real shoe. quit bastardizing a perfectly good foam cw.

at least no one likes foams here in n texas
smile.gif

sooo sad to see all these ******s rock these with the pink laces, want SB colorway? buy the real shoe. quit bastardizing a perfectly good foam cw.

at least no one likes foams here in n texas
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom