Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Got mine in from NDC.
Didn't bother with pics, we've all seen 'em enough.
Big old glue stain on the heal of the left shoe, and scratches on the swoosh.
They may be going back to NDC.

Got mine in from NDC.

Originally Posted by button999

Got mine in from NDC.

Lots of extra glue on mine and scratches on swoosh on mine.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by button999

Got mine in from NDC.

Lots of extra glue on mine and scratches on swoosh on mine.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

Originally Posted by got shoes

Norcal got less than that bruh. FoamGods don't appreciate us over here on the West
tired.gif

because they dont sell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i live in LA and still see pearls, elec greens, pewters, and these. (at retail)

at either footlockers, Footactions, Shoe Palace, Shiekhs, and 2010 eggplants at a couple of Men's Palace locations.

Shiekhs was the first spot that marked down the pearls, to 119
ohwell.gif

coppers sat for a few weeks at shiekhs as well

im sure these have sold very well due to hype, but other than the Royals and 09 eggs, none sell well.

Pearls @ the same FTL i bought these at are still full price 
indifferent.gif

Headed to LA next weekend, hopefully i can find another pair of these at a decent price, even if i don't get to use employee discount.

*off topic a bit:where you seein pearls at? tryin to cop

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

Originally Posted by got shoes

Norcal got less than that bruh. FoamGods don't appreciate us over here on the West
tired.gif

because they dont sell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i live in LA and still see pearls, elec greens, pewters, and these. (at retail)

at either footlockers, Footactions, Shoe Palace, Shiekhs, and 2010 eggplants at a couple of Men's Palace locations.

Shiekhs was the first spot that marked down the pearls, to 119
ohwell.gif

coppers sat for a few weeks at shiekhs as well

im sure these have sold very well due to hype, but other than the Royals and 09 eggs, none sell well.

Pearls @ the same FTL i bought these at are still full price 
indifferent.gif

Headed to LA next weekend, hopefully i can find another pair of these at a decent price, even if i don't get to use employee discount.

*off topic a bit:where you seein pearls at? tryin to cop

Fed ex dropped mine off this morning from deadstock.. didnt receive a email from them saying that they where shipping out or anything.. just the FedEx guy banging on my damn door at 10am... Just in case anybody is wondering they came double boxed.. shoes and shoe box in perfect condition lol

Fed ex dropped mine off this morning from deadstock.. didnt receive a email from them saying that they where shipping out or anything.. just the FedEx guy banging on my damn door at 10am... Just in case anybody is wondering they came double boxed.. shoes and shoe box in perfect condition lol

Couldn't get my hands on this and i'm about to pay the crazy prices and after seeing these a few more times i don't even want them anymore kind of too loud for my taste.

Couldn't get my hands on this and i'm about to pay the crazy prices and after seeing these a few more times i don't even want them anymore kind of too loud for my taste.

Dyed my soles black. I LIKE THEM BETTER THIS WAY! I DON'T LIKE ICEY SOLES ON FOAMS. I will do this to my pines as well 

Dyed my soles black. I LIKE THEM BETTER THIS WAY! I DON'T LIKE ICEY SOLES ON FOAMS. I will do this to my pines as well 

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

^^
smokin.gif

Things look 10x's better. Instructions???
Thanks a lot bro 
pimp.gif

Posted this a step by step tutorial in the foam thread a while back on sole

Woke up today to my coppers with a black sole and imo they look so much better, the color pops more to me :up: The reason I did this is because foamposites are not cheap and I don't want to see anyone get screwed over and I was requested to do this step by step so here it goes. Comments will be thanked good or bad. These are my shoes that I paid for and I do plan on wearing these. I LOVE how they turned out and if you don't keep yours icey then. (CELL PHONE PICS) **THIS IS THE WAY I DO IT YOU CAN DIP IT IN A BUCKET OR WHATEVER BUT THIS IS HOW I DO IT**

1) First you will need a pair of Foams.

2) Some sea glow, a small bowl, a paintbrush (I used two a thick one for the bottom and a thin one for the edges) Rit dye( for black I used the liquid and powder. On my eggplants I just used the powder but the liquid made it darker for me.)

3) Mix the components.

4) Clean soles with dish soap and water.

5) Apply first coat. I pick up the shoe and hold it from the inside at the ankle collar and paint the shoe like I'm painting something that needs a lot of detail then I place it back on the box. 

6) WHEN IT DRIES: Apply second coat. *Keep applying coats if needed*

7) SHOW OFF

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

^^
smokin.gif

Things look 10x's better. Instructions???
Thanks a lot bro 
pimp.gif

Posted this a step by step tutorial in the foam thread a while back on sole

Woke up today to my coppers with a black sole and imo they look so much better, the color pops more to me :up: The reason I did this is because foamposites are not cheap and I don't want to see anyone get screwed over and I was requested to do this step by step so here it goes. Comments will be thanked good or bad. These are my shoes that I paid for and I do plan on wearing these. I LOVE how they turned out and if you don't keep yours icey then. (CELL PHONE PICS) **THIS IS THE WAY I DO IT YOU CAN DIP IT IN A BUCKET OR WHATEVER BUT THIS IS HOW I DO IT**

1) First you will need a pair of Foams.

2) Some sea glow, a small bowl, a paintbrush (I used two a thick one for the bottom and a thin one for the edges) Rit dye( for black I used the liquid and powder. On my eggplants I just used the powder but the liquid made it darker for me.)

3) Mix the components.

4) Clean soles with dish soap and water.

5) Apply first coat. I pick up the shoe and hold it from the inside at the ankle collar and paint the shoe like I'm painting something that needs a lot of detail then I place it back on the box. 

6) WHEN IT DRIES: Apply second coat. *Keep applying coats if needed*

7) SHOW OFF

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

i think the Pines would look 100 times better with the black soles
might do it when i cop
these not so much
Couuldn't agree more bro! Can't wait to dye them black! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom