Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Retro foams > sb lebrons....why would you want to wear a losers shoe?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm the furthest thing from a lebron fan and even I can't agree with this foolishness.
This
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Then why wear foam ones...penny never got a ring, and he's gay.(in before the omgz, you can't say that.)

Tim Hardaways is gay....Anfernee "penny" hardaway is not

Then why wear foam ones...penny never got a ring, and he's gay.(in before the omgz, you can't say that.)

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Well considering Tim's comments while he was at ESPN and having a son at Michigan. I think you're wrong.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Well considering Tim's comments while he was at ESPN and having a son at Michigan. I think you're wrong.

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

Dyed my soles black. I LIKE THEM BETTER THIS WAY! I DON'T LIKE ICEY SOLES ON FOAMS. I will do this to my pines as well 
that is amazing. ive been trying to figure out how to dye soles black for the upcoming pines. 
i passed on these cuz of the terrible looking soles. woulda been an instant-cop if i saw this pic b4 they released.

How did u dye them black?

Dyed my soles black. I LIKE THEM BETTER THIS WAY! I DON'T LIKE ICEY SOLES ON FOAMS. I will do this to my pines as well 
that is amazing. ive been trying to figure out how to dye soles black for the upcoming pines. 
i passed on these cuz of the terrible looking soles. woulda been an instant-cop if i saw this pic b4 they released.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The comments in foam threads are getting dumber and dumber. I wonder why...hmmmmmmm

This.

Seen these still at a mom and pop store at the mall yesterday, I asked how much just for the hell of it and dude said $280 I just
laugh.gif
and left.

The comments in foam threads are getting dumber and dumber. I wonder why...hmmmmmmm

This.

Seen these still at a mom and pop store at the mall yesterday, I asked how much just for the hell of it and dude said $280 I just
laugh.gif
and left.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

This.

laugh.gif
and left.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Does anyone know if Nike is going to restock?  I remember reading last week on here someone saying a couple weeks but not sure what to believe anymore in this thread

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

This.

laugh.gif
and left.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Does anyone know if Nike is going to restock?  I remember reading last week on here someone saying a couple weeks but not sure what to believe anymore in this thread

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

read 2 pages back

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

read 2 pages back

does anyone else have a problem with the indentatoins on their foams... its almost as if te first two on each shoe dont exist on mines... pics coming soon but i just wanted to know... ps got mines from footlocker

does anyone else have a problem with the indentatoins on their foams... its almost as if te first two on each shoe dont exist on mines... pics coming soon but i just wanted to know... ps got mines from footlocker

Originally Posted by dc8baller

i got a similar problem.  im waiting for a store around my way to have a size 11 in stock so i can cop them and return the pair i originally have to fix that problem.

Originally Posted by dc8baller

i got a similar problem.  im waiting for a store around my way to have a size 11 in stock so i can cop them and return the pair i originally have to fix that problem.

Back
Top Bottom