Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by BinYe

i wouldn't like these as Ones...

somehow... on this particular model... that swoosh adds a heap of character to 'em.

It's maybe a cop. Depending on funds as i'm heading a bachelor party in late july.

Lap dances on me!!! (by me... hee hee hee).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

i wouldn't like these as Ones...

somehow... on this particular model... that swoosh adds a heap of character to 'em.

It's maybe a cop. Depending on funds as i'm heading a bachelor party in late july.

Lap dances on me!!! (by me... hee hee hee).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copped, easy decision
glasses.gif
I like one's more than I do pro's, but this color way needs that black swoosh... that swoosh just makes the shoe pop. As far as these being better than electric greens... I don't know about that, the electric greens are pretty damn tough on feet. They seem to change different shades of green depending on the light source. My girl thinks foams are ugly, but she even had to give me props when I stepped out with the electric green pro's. She said "she was digging my incredible hulk swagg"
laugh.gif
I say they come in at a tie, none of the pro's should be passed on this go around.... they are all 
pimp.gif
  To think I was sleeping on pro's, smh.... Pro's are kicking *%# in 2011 for sure.. Don't sleep on those electric's though, I think people who do will regret it 2-3 years from now.

Copped, easy decision
glasses.gif
I like one's more than I do pro's, but this color way needs that black swoosh... that swoosh just makes the shoe pop. As far as these being better than electric greens... I don't know about that, the electric greens are pretty damn tough on feet. They seem to change different shades of green depending on the light source. My girl thinks foams are ugly, but she even had to give me props when I stepped out with the electric green pro's. She said "she was digging my incredible hulk swagg"
laugh.gif
I say they come in at a tie, none of the pro's should be passed on this go around.... they are all 
pimp.gif
  To think I was sleeping on pro's, smh.... Pro's are kicking *%# in 2011 for sure.. Don't sleep on those electric's though, I think people who do will regret it 2-3 years from now.

Throw some yellow laces in 'em and they can be the Denver Nuggets team shoe ( Ty Lawson, Kmart, and JRSmith) 
ohwell.gif

No, in all seriousness, the hefty price tag on these recent foams has kept me away.  I did the '07 royals, and '09 eggplants, but that is it.

I believe these will have to be copped at some point, although I would prefer it on a disco.  Very clean and very summer appropriate.  Probably great all year round for those of you south of the Mason-Dixon.  Even foams don't do well in a foot and a half of snow.

Throw some yellow laces in 'em and they can be the Denver Nuggets team shoe ( Ty Lawson, Kmart, and JRSmith) 
ohwell.gif

No, in all seriousness, the hefty price tag on these recent foams has kept me away.  I did the '07 royals, and '09 eggplants, but that is it.

I believe these will have to be copped at some point, although I would prefer it on a disco.  Very clean and very summer appropriate.  Probably great all year round for those of you south of the Mason-Dixon.  Even foams don't do well in a foot and a half of snow.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Everyone is so sensitive...who cares if someone wants to call these the South Beach Foams...talking about hitting people with bats is just going overboard. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SHOES PEOPLE!!!!!
Yeah you said it. Some of the dribble that people type when it comes to other people's opinions (when remember it is called a DISCUSSION board for a reason) is pathetic.
mhtcjt37 wrote:
Why in the world are we trying to compare these to the South Beaches? The South Beaches happen to be a similar shade of blue to these. Is that really enough to say they are the same shoe? 
30t6p3b.gif

For the record it's the same damn color. RETRO.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Everyone is so sensitive...who cares if someone wants to call these the South Beach Foams...talking about hitting people with bats is just going overboard. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SHOES PEOPLE!!!!!
Yeah you said it. Some of the dribble that people type when it comes to other people's opinions (when remember it is called a DISCUSSION board for a reason) is pathetic.
mhtcjt37 wrote:
Why in the world are we trying to compare these to the South Beaches? The South Beaches happen to be a similar shade of blue to these. Is that really enough to say they are the same shoe? 
30t6p3b.gif

For the record it's the same damn color. RETRO.

Whenever I decide to wear my South Beach Lebrons....the pink laces will still be in the lil' bag inside the box.
I can tell times have changed when you got cats seriously thinking bout putting pink laces in a pair of Dopes
roll.gif

The hell is this world coming to?
laugh.gif

Whenever I decide to wear my South Beach Lebrons....the pink laces will still be in the lil' bag inside the box.
I can tell times have changed when you got cats seriously thinking bout putting pink laces in a pair of Dopes
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

roll.gif

laugh.gif

i stand by my statement from earlier anyone who actually has the gall to put pink laces on these should be B slapped 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

roll.gif

laugh.gif

i stand by my statement from earlier anyone who actually has the gall to put pink laces on these should be B slapped 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom