Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

had to cancel my first order, and order all over again i was surprised I still got my size 11 (hopefully)

had to cancel my first order, and order all over again i was surprised I still got my size 11 (hopefully)

I hope these are still around in a couple weeks 'cuz just like some of you funds are tight also

I hope these are still around in a couple weeks 'cuz just like some of you funds are tight also

Copped my 2 pairs for $247 off swoosh. I seriously doubted nike was gonna have them for discount. My prayer to the sneaker gods came through lol

Copped my 2 pairs for $247 off swoosh. I seriously doubted nike was gonna have them for discount. My prayer to the sneaker gods came through lol

lol i think these are ugly, but i will admit i am a hypebeast for this release, the hype pulled me in. i never buy these crazy colorways..

ive always missed out on foams that i liked.

I'm HOPING these are as wanted as the other releases and sell out, because i just purchased to trade for the other previous colors i rather have..

any on feet pics of this?

lol i think these are ugly, but i will admit i am a hypebeast for this release, the hype pulled me in. i never buy these crazy colorways..

ive always missed out on foams that i liked.

I'm HOPING these are as wanted as the other releases and sell out, because i just purchased to trade for the other previous colors i rather have..

any on feet pics of this?

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Under the FAQ section, there is a upcoming release list that has the shoes that will be discounted....

Under the FAQ section, there is a upcoming release list that has the shoes that will be discounted....

i just ordered a 91/2 on ndc and i just checked back and all the 91/2 are gone i hope they did not put my order through and they don't have anymore i got my order number and everything 

i just ordered a 91/2 on ndc and i just checked back and all the 91/2 are gone i hope they did not put my order through and they don't have anymore i got my order number and everything 

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Maybe im trippin I don't see it. Link kind sir?

damnit...got off work and raced home so I could order from swoosh, but only got a size 11.5 instead of my usual size 12. Am i SOL or should I look for a trade/restock?

damnit...got off work and raced home so I could order from swoosh, but only got a size 11.5 instead of my usual size 12. Am i SOL or should I look for a trade/restock?

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by tim teufel

how much can i get ds cactus foams for these days? i see a size 12 on flightclub but they want 425
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
that price lol. I remember copping mine from ebay for 160 a few years ago. Now since the Foam Hype, these are now a must want

thats crazy i remember BX Sports had cactus and black and red's on sale for 99.99
Yes sir, and Basic Footwear...
Good thing i own both those pairs and got em for stupid cheap.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by tim teufel

how much can i get ds cactus foams for these days? i see a size 12 on flightclub but they want 425
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
that price lol. I remember copping mine from ebay for 160 a few years ago. Now since the Foam Hype, these are now a must want

thats crazy i remember BX Sports had cactus and black and red's on sale for 99.99
Yes sir, and Basic Footwear...
Good thing i own both those pairs and got em for stupid cheap.
smokin.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

??

'Thanks for visiting Nike. We are temporarily closed for scheduled maintenance, we’ll be back soon so please try again later.'

FML!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

??

'Thanks for visiting Nike. We are temporarily closed for scheduled maintenance, we’ll be back soon so please try again later.'

FML!

Back
Top Bottom