Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

I drove through PG and the Boulevard for the midnight release. Both lines or should i say crowds was too much for me (like 200 ppl at both places). I drove home and copped off NDC 11.5 round 2 am. Im good.

I drove through PG and the Boulevard for the midnight release. Both lines or should i say crowds was too much for me (like 200 ppl at both places). I drove home and copped off NDC 11.5 round 2 am. Im good.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I am not trying to knock anyones hustle, but why would someone wait in a line like these for hours when you can order online from the comforts of your home? Order with overnight if you need them that quick.
i feel that. but i think people want the damn shoe in their hands asap, instead of waiting a week for them online. But i would not be standing in a line with that many people

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I am not trying to knock anyones hustle, but why would someone wait in a line like these for hours when you can order online from the comforts of your home? Order with overnight if you need them that quick.
i feel that. but i think people want the damn shoe in their hands asap, instead of waiting a week for them online. But i would not be standing in a line with that many people

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Roosevelt field was the worst I've ever seen it last night.

They had a midnight release? Cause i called them and they said no . had to line up at 6to get my pair

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Roosevelt field was the worst I've ever seen it last night.

They had a midnight release? Cause i called them and they said no . had to line up at 6to get my pair

Got my Eastbay confirmation so went ahead and cancelled my NDC order this morning. Theres a size 13 out there for someone who needs it...

Got my Eastbay confirmation so went ahead and cancelled my NDC order this morning. Theres a size 13 out there for someone who needs it...

woah... read this on twitter... sad if true. Can my DMV peeps confirm this?

"25-30 person brawl at PG Plaza for Foams release. 2 stabbed. 1 dead. When are y'all gonna stop? Serious question"
"Dam some one already died for the #foams"

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till "

woah... read this on twitter... sad if true. Can my DMV peeps confirm this?

"25-30 person brawl at PG Plaza for Foams release. 2 stabbed. 1 dead. When are y'all gonna stop? Serious question"
"Dam some one already died for the #foams"

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till "

PG was like Hurricane Katrina madness last night.. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom