Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by henz0

alien.gif

If the South Beaches never came out, how many people do you think would've wanted to put pink laces in these foams?

The idea would have NEVER materialized.

It's all influential.

alien.gif

If the South Beaches never came out, how many people do you think would've wanted to put pink laces in these foams?

It's all influential.

Originally Posted by BinYe

alien.gif

It's all influential.

I see it like this. If the SB Brons never dropped, people wouldn't be beastin over these anyway. And then the laces make the hype of these xtra crazy. People were not checking for these when they seen the actual pic, people were like these fruity shoes will sit and head to the outlets. People were really feeling the Pines and that was it

Originally Posted by BinYe

alien.gif

It's all influential.

I see it like this. If the SB Brons never dropped, people wouldn't be beastin over these anyway. And then the laces make the hype of these xtra crazy. People were not checking for these when they seen the actual pic, people were like these fruity shoes will sit and head to the outlets. People were really feeling the Pines and that was it

I slept on these, but seeing them in person today made me wish I hadn't. I mean, I didn't have a spare $190 laying around, so I couldn't have gotten them either way, but dang these are nice.

I slept on these, but seeing them in person today made me wish I hadn't. I mean, I didn't have a spare $190 laying around, so I couldn't have gotten them either way, but dang these are nice.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I did...mine shipped Friday night, they'll be here Thursday.

Wow that's some slow a** shipping, but at least they shipped yours out 
tired.gif

Actually, it's not.They had origin scan Saturday morning, but since UPS is closed today and tomorrow, shipping transit won't start till Tuesday which means they'll be here in 2 days from Tennessee, which is normal.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I did...mine shipped Friday night, they'll be here Thursday.

Wow that's some slow a** shipping, but at least they shipped yours out 
tired.gif

Actually, it's not.They had origin scan Saturday morning, but since UPS is closed today and tomorrow, shipping transit won't start till Tuesday which means they'll be here in 2 days from Tennessee, which is normal.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

wish i never sold my dr doom pros foams especially for what i sold then for and they was deadstock
25jwkkg.jpg

LOL, dont feel bad. i sold mine also. SMH
30t6p3b.gif
lets hope they get re retro but i doubt it and i keep saying "my dr dooms" like i still own the damn shoe 
frown.gif
mad.gif

wish i never sold my dr doom pros foams especially for what i sold then for and they was deadstock
25jwkkg.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
lets hope they get re retro but i doubt it and i keep saying "my dr dooms" like i still own the damn shoe 
frown.gif
mad.gif

25jwkkg.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

i still got mines 
happy.gif

25jwkkg.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

i still got mines 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

lol @ pink laces

#poor
other than the resale value. how is it poor when retail value was still more than the lebrons?
laugh.gif
because your fronting tryin to re-create da same splash as da south beach lebrons that cost alot right now....

you're essentially putting a Bentley bodykit on a Chrysler 300
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom