Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

only dude with a lil swag

24pdi5s.jpg
could have wore a reg blk tee..

and Ninja you buggin, them Caro foams are FIRE!!!

Nuffin is fire about da caro foamposites, they sold so poorly nike took A COUPLE YEARS before they released another pair...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

only dude with a lil swag

could have wore a reg blk tee..

and Ninja you buggin, them Caro foams are FIRE!!!

Nuffin is fire about da caro foamposites, they sold so poorly nike took A COUPLE YEARS before they released another pair...

Lol @ some of the comments. Eastbay's shipping takes long as hell, I have to wait till Monday to get my Foams.

Lol @ some of the comments. Eastbay's shipping takes long as hell, I have to wait till Monday to get my Foams.

Originally Posted by got shoes

So it's safe to say that there will be a lot of lace swapping in the future for Foams?

yeah the way these bammas doing i wouldn't be surprised if they try to pull off tan laces in dark pines to go with their camo shorts. Nah nvm that's too close to matching...they don't need anymore ideas.

Originally Posted by got shoes

So it's safe to say that there will be a lot of lace swapping in the future for Foams?

yeah the way these bammas doing i wouldn't be surprised if they try to pull off tan laces in dark pines to go with their camo shorts. Nah nvm that's too close to matching...they don't need anymore ideas.

Anyone order from deadstock get a update yet?? This is my first time not getting a shoe by the release date from them.

Anyone order from deadstock get a update yet?? This is my first time not getting a shoe by the release date from them.

I can't believe all the lace swap comments. If someone wants to look foolish....

let em, it only says that much more about your personal style and taste.

There's not enough time in the day for me to worry bout what the next man is wearing!

I can't believe all the lace swap comments. If someone wants to look foolish....

There's not enough time in the day for me to worry bout what the next man is wearing!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Back
Top Bottom