Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by richkid23

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I can't believe all the lace swap comments. If someone wants to look foolish....

let em, it only says that much more about your personal style and taste.

There's not enough time in the day for me to worry bout what the next man is wearing!
I don't think anyone is worried about what the next man is wearing. We're worried about the bastardization of a classic. It's almost like foams are falling off by gaining more hype.

Originally Posted by richkid23

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I can't believe all the lace swap comments. If someone wants to look foolish....

let em, it only says that much more about your personal style and taste.

There's not enough time in the day for me to worry bout what the next man is wearing!
I don't think anyone is worried about what the next man is wearing. We're worried about the bastardization of a classic. It's almost like foams are falling off by gaining more hype.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

At least you can almost expect Nike releasing these again. These sold extremely well. Those who missed out can have hope in getting a pair.

Serious question, how do you figure this? I honestly don't know how it all works
Like re-retro them in the coming years or "well release em in huge quantities 3 months later"

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

At least you can almost expect Nike releasing these again. These sold extremely well. Those who missed out can have hope in getting a pair.

Serious question, how do you figure this? I honestly don't know how it all works
Like re-retro them in the coming years or "well release em in huge quantities 3 months later"

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ninjahood

e9uqlz.jpg

This is %!*@+@ ridiculous. When did this become kosher?
looks like typical NY summer to me.....foams is about is abundant as air force I's out here

My comment doesn't change, because my goal wasn't to dress like everyone else in high school. I would have changed clothes rather than look like Boys 2 Men.

That's DMV, because I see two pair of NB's
also can tell that its dmv cause dudes have their jeans cuffed

e9uqlz.jpg

looks like typical NY summer to me.....foams is about is abundant as air force I's out here

My comment doesn't change, because my goal wasn't to dress like everyone else in high school. I would have changed clothes rather than look like Boys 2 Men.

That's DMV, because I see two pair of NB's
also can tell that its dmv cause dudes have their jeans cuffed

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by 01Jet

e9uqlz.jpg

LOL...

MD or DC... Thats us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We started this foam +@*....
no shots fired, but you're proud of this pic
nerd.gif
this thread just lets me know i will always be a flightposite instead of foamposites dude.

i swear i hope the hype never gets this big for flights. its to the point its just corny.

i remember back in 01- 03 flights and foams were Elite. only certain people rocked them. Mainly from DC/MD down to NC.

now all these lil teeny boppers and clowns everywhere got them.
wait a min..ya mad that they've gotten this popular? i mean i guess its cuz im from NYC, but seeing swarms of people in foamposites isn't a new thing...

e9uqlz.jpg

LOL...

nerd.gif
this thread just lets me know i will always be a flightposite instead of foamposites dude.

i swear i hope the hype never gets this big for flights. its to the point its just corny.

i remember back in 01- 03 flights and foams were Elite. only certain people rocked them. Mainly from DC/MD down to NC.

wait a min..ya mad that they've gotten this popular? i mean i guess its cuz im from NYC, but seeing swarms of people in foamposites isn't a new thing...

LOL...

nerd.gif

im not mad by any means, like i said back in the day posites were elite. and now that the hype has got so big and nike are putting out these bs colorways. i think it has took away from what they use to be. its almost like once you guys got a whole of them it was just overkill.

LOL...

nerd.gif

im not mad by any means, like i said back in the day posites were elite. and now that the hype has got so big and nike are putting out these bs colorways. i think it has took away from what they use to be. its almost like once you guys got a whole of them it was just overkill.

Back
Top Bottom