Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

It's ok for guys to wear pink...
e0b36dbc17f9049164661c4ebcb418d981491289.png

See....

So got my Foams in today foams in today from Eastbay and guess what......NO FREAKING DOUBLE BOX MEANS JACKED UP BOX UPON ARRIVAL. Why the heck does Eastbay not double box instead they send your shoes in a d*&m bag. This is terrible and will definitely be the last time I order anything from them. The shoes are okay but the box is useless. Also ordered these on release day and just getting them now. Thanks Eastbay....NOT!!!

So got my Foams in today foams in today from Eastbay and guess what......NO FREAKING DOUBLE BOX MEANS JACKED UP BOX UPON ARRIVAL. Why the heck does Eastbay not double box instead they send your shoes in a d*&m bag. This is terrible and will definitely be the last time I order anything from them. The shoes are okay but the box is useless. Also ordered these on release day and just getting them now. Thanks Eastbay....NOT!!!

mam i scooped mine locally and the box was dat effed up..... i believe its nike using em bs material.... nver had a problem with eastbay bfre.......

mam i scooped mine locally and the box was dat effed up..... i believe its nike using em bs material.... nver had a problem with eastbay bfre.......

TheKing23 wrote:

Yikes dude that sucks. Everybody cutting corners these days.

TheKing23 wrote:

Yikes dude that sucks. Everybody cutting corners these days.

props to all who got what they wanted. shame on ya'll who copped because the NEXT guy said theyre hot. I did not cop cuz I dont like the color, and im so tired of iced soles.

props to all who got what they wanted. shame on ya'll who copped because the NEXT guy said theyre hot. I did not cop cuz I dont like the color, and im so tired of iced soles.

xc072.jpg

Anybody in the dmv check ya local sportszone they got a restock last night. I cop from the one in bowie perfect timing, they got a restock right after I got bad news from deadstockshoes 
happy.gif

xc072.jpg

Anybody in the dmv check ya local sportszone they got a restock last night. I cop from the one in bowie perfect timing, they got a restock right after I got bad news from deadstockshoes 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheKing23

I am sorry to see your package arrived in bad shape.
frown.gif
  Please send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you further.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by TheKing23

I am sorry to see your package arrived in bad shape.
frown.gif
  Please send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you further.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom