Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

these look horrible from this pic....but I guess I need some better pics to really see how they look

I can do with out the blue ones but who knows they might be classic....the army green are sick. As far as them over saturating the market on Foams it was inevitable. Just enjoy it!

I can do with out the blue ones but who knows they might be classic....the army green are sick. As far as them over saturating the market on Foams it was inevitable. Just enjoy it!

Thanks for taking the pic off that other site that had this pic up 3 days ago, and by 3 days, I mean 3 days before this thread was even made.

Thanks for taking the pic off that other site that had this pic up 3 days ago, and by 3 days, I mean 3 days before this thread was even made.

Originally Posted by ajcollector1991

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Here's a widescreen shot:

attachment.jpg

Those sneakers he's holding looks like it has the plastic piece from the Air Flight One's.

dd53620c46e14cf9d78b1601664649739e11faac.jpg

I also see more hints of a Foamposite One in the side panel and carbon fiber shank plate with an LWP design.  Hopefully this is not another mashup clusterf**k of a sneaker.
I smell another Penny hybrid similar to the 1/2 cent.

Yeah... with the exception of the Rookie LWP having the potential to look gooder than the 1/2 cents (which i wasn't too big a fan of).

hee hee hee...

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Here's a widescreen shot:

attachment.jpg

Those sneakers he's holding looks like it has the plastic piece from the Air Flight One's.

dd53620c46e14cf9d78b1601664649739e11faac.jpg

I also see more hints of a Foamposite One in the side panel and carbon fiber shank plate with an LWP design.  Hopefully this is not another mashup clusterf**k of a sneaker.
I smell another Penny hybrid similar to the 1/2 cent.

Yeah... with the exception of the Rookie LWP having the potential to look gooder than the 1/2 cents (which i wasn't too big a fan of).

hee hee hee...

I dont get it?  So you are mad, that proper credit wasnt given...?
Someone call the internet police....

I dont get it?  So you are mad, that proper credit wasnt given...?
Someone call the internet police....

guess this thread should have never been created then.

ALL NIKETALKERS PLEASE GO TO THE OTHER SITE.

you happy now?

guess this thread should have never been created then.

ALL NIKETALKERS PLEASE GO TO THE OTHER SITE.

you happy now?

Back
Top Bottom