video_image-062949.jpg

video_image-062948.jpg

video_image-062947.jpg

video_image-062946.jpg

More Pics Here
via SneakerWatch

I wouldn't mind too terribly being in a lineup with a bunch of milfs lol
Giggity

Be careful what you wish for brah. They got some moms that go hard in the paint to cop their sons some shoes.

They be having the pepper spray and tac knife equiped. Perks are sleight of hand pro, quickdraw pro and steady aim pro.

^This is true... I honestly can't believe how hard some of these moms go to buy these shoes for their kids...
I've seen moms pay reseller prices straight out the door cuz they came too late for the release, I've had a woman drive over an hour and a half to a mall to buy the IVs, I've even see moms wait overnight for the XIIs... Half the time, their sons aren't even with them...

Last edited:
lol is someone hurt by my comment on foams.....and its not that i think there dead....they are dead joints are wack already....they ruined a classic shoe

Last edited:
Lol so don't read my post then money.....just act like I never posted......lol Yall NT dudes are to much

Not hurt at all.
Just don't get why you gotta come in every foam thread and mention the same thing every time.
Half of your X amount of posts is "Foams are dead".
eyes.gif
prob sayn dat so every1 can stop buyn an he can get hit. i be seeing him doin that to lmao

u think villa gon b packd? i mite chance monroeville mall instead

dont know really, but its close to me, monroeville is to outta the way for me. villa always gets alot of pairs. they had 40 packs of the gmp last week

How is foams dead when they continue to sell out 8)

the 'GYM' greens actually sat everywhere in ny... dudes gettin mad at opinions tho :smh:
Everyone has one, U b aigh..

These actually look OK in those pics but my blues are the only foams i will own as of now...

Last edited:
dont know really, but its close to me, monroeville is to outta the way for me. villa always gets alot of pairs. they had 40 packs of the gmp last week
i live between both of em. did nt know which mite b easier. wha time villa open for releases?

the 'GYM' greens actually sat everywhere in ny... dudes gettin mad at opinions tho
mean.gif

Everyone has one, U b aigh..
These actually look OK in those pics but my blues are the only foams i will own as of now...
gym greens was sold out by noon in pittsburgh

Back
Top Bottom