Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Saw the Kicks Deals restock as well. However, I was like 15 mins late. They had a 15 and the next biggest size was a 9 so I missed out on that.

Might have a pair on eBay for 250 shipped though :pimp:

Copped a pair for $260 shipped. Message these eBay buyers, these aren't moving for high prices.

Told the dude I'd do $250 shipped and we negotiated from there...they want to avoid the eBay fees if they can.

I checked Niketown London today and these were still sitting there! I got told I got the last pair of uk 9 on release day??? .

I was just at that NT in London on Regent St last week and saw those. Also, was at the Paris Nike store on the Champs Elysees this past weekend and they had these on sale for 140 euro which is like $182 us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how these came out. They look more like a mango than a crimson depending on how the light hits em.

Hopefully. Go int my hoh and they gt them Tom hopefully people getting the Christmas shoes don't take me if they do.

My mom brought my lil brother the 2007 Release Foamposite one BLACK/BLACK but idk if there fake or Real cause of his penny logo is darken in the front to the point where it not really visble is it suppose to be like that. P.S there not the Stealths which where released this year

Back
Top Bottom