Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

The Wale pic is like the Bat Signal for hypebeast 

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

word.... everybody was saying pass.....

as soon as WALE pics surface...

eek.gif
 " i didnt like em but the more i see em, i could see me wearing those... light blue jeans and a snapback" 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Then Wale must be the super hero for my area, all the hypebeast's come out for foam and Tampa is not known for rocking foams. Lol, that crap kills me.

Ha Ha predictable Wale pic of foams early and predictable chorus of oohs and ahhs.......if this dude never makes it musically, at least he can become a Nike rep.....

Even though the color is called crimson (although I'm SURE Alabama and Harvard fans wouldn't recognize it as crimson), it seems like an attempt to capitalize on the relative popularity of the Lebron 9 mangos. Silver, black, and mango. Keep it up, Nike, these just make my silver foam pros doper by comparison..

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Even though the color is called crimson (although I'm SURE Alabama and Harvard fans wouldn't recognize it as crimson), it seems like an attempt to capitalize on the relative popularity of the Lebron 9 mangos. Silver, black, and mango. Keep it up, Nike, these just make my silver foam pros doper by comparison..

not sure about this statement. what success did they get from the mangos? 
laugh.gif

I have actually liked these from Day 1, and for me it's one ill definitely try to cop...maybe it's because I have the Lebron 9 Mangos. The Wale pic does make them look better, but I don't care too much for him. So...

these are like that i saw them on bun b twitter page and now i see wale gottem when is the release date?

^^need to know release date info as well.. I will be copping these.. I missed out on electric greens and blue's.. smh

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Yuck. These remind me of Mango Lebrons except nastier
funny would have like them a lot more if the sole was mango, not sure how crimson came about, seeing them in person may change that though

Back
Top Bottom