Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

They coo.. Might not be everyones cup of henny, but I guess colorways gotta evolve a bit for Nike to keep it fresh...

Bet these wont sit on the shelves like the Gem Greens, Crimsons might just start a new wave of foams diff color sole with the upper trend!

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

Originally Posted by picasso

Those look like the Nike staff was in a room and threw a bunch of colors together and said "Hey let's see if they buy these"!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I used to think Clark Kent would spin a wheel of colors and materials when he designed stuff 
laugh.gif

I don't get what is "Crimson" about these at all it looks too bright to be anywhere near crimson... If they actually are a bit darker I'll def try to cop

Originally Posted by sneaksNcars

I don't get what is "Crimson" about these at all it looks too bright to be anywhere near crimson... If they actually are a bit darker I'll def try to cop

That's what I was wondering... I thought Crimson was a more darker shade of red? Regardless, don't like the shoes a bit, the sole color kills it for me.

Yea there dropping 9/1 was able to peep the release date calender. These deff won't sit on shelves for long the only reason why people didn't feel the gym greens is because they were too much like the coopers and pine greens!

Is it just me or does it look like the swoosh goes back too far? On all the other pros there is a little bit of the foam before the mesh starts on the heel, these look like the check goes all the way to the mesh.

Is it just me or does it look like the swoosh goes back too far? On all the other pros there is a little bit of the foam before the mesh starts on the heel, these look like the check goes all the way to the mesh.
i've noticed this on a lot of the foams coming out lately.  picked up two pairs of the gym greens and one pair was just WAY OFF, had to return it.  My silver pros from 2007 are on point tho, pretty much a perfect pair.  I think with foams once they stopped using the orange box the quality really started to decline.

Not sure if im going to cop these since my silver pros are still pretty crispy.  i guess i gotta wait to see em in person before i make my final decision.

Back
Top Bottom