Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Ill leave it at that no need to derail this thread any longer I think, thanks westcoast and BIP

dont own a pair of foams and I was not gonna start with this corny colorway thah screams hypebeast...for from clean like the norm foam colorways ezzz pass

I'd cop my size if these restock and they can be had for retail. I refuse to pay over $250 for these even though I do like em.

Thanks for the respectful debate. Kstrick. I won't further dereail the thread either.

...But, did you imply that one actually COULD alter the odds of the outcome when flipping a coin by using their "dominant" hand? ...You know the odds are inherent to the coin, right?

The problem is society.

A lot of us hype up these tragedies. How many times has someone said someones going to die over these. I've read it numerous times and it's in extremely poor taste. One person getting killed or hurt over sneakers is too much, but that will be promoted more than the safe releases. That rotten apple becomes the norm. When someone sees a new Breitling they don't think someones going to die over this.

We even promote camping out, as if that's normal and acceptable.

ATM's promote crime, even with cameras, but it's become an expected risk. Is that what's going to happen with sneaker releases?

The solution, stores and malls paying for increased security. That ain't happening.
Gift cards
Raffles

You can still be robbed for gift cards..

As for raffles, I personally won't even bother so it'd be online or bust for me.

Living in a less hyped city makes me much more thankful. I couldn't deal with camp outs in NYC and LA. I feel for some of you.

Last edited:
A lot of us hype up these tragedies. How many times has someone said someones going to die over these. I've read it numerous times and it's in extremely poor taste. One person getting killed or hurt over sneakers is too much, but that will be promoted more than the safe releases.

Magic makes a good point. In a perverse way, these types of events only validate the sense of hype around the product. I understand you have to report things like this in the media because it's "news," but as the same time, a strong argument could be made that the culture would be better off and safer if they never even revealed this info. ...Like the way pro sports refuses to air instances of fans/streakers running onto the field. The beast subsists on attention, and you only feed it when you provide the attention it seeks.

So, the "community" itself shouldn't sit here on its high horse acting like it isn't part of the problem too. Either that, of they should just accept that there's an element of danger to participating in this hobby. Wouldn't be the first or last semi-dangerous hobby to exist...

Last edited:
I hope the government gets involved (I know it's a long shot) that would force Nike to produce enough and furnish restocks so that kids aren't getting killed over a pair of shoes.
Stop all this twitter trolling hype. Kill all these online sites who hype up releases then ***** out the links when they go live.
Stop all this RSVP non-sense.
Get police involved. Fine the mall, fine the store owner...NO CAMPING allowed..period. Force the retailers to do pre-orders and only after verifying shoe size. Limit one per person.
I'm sure they can come up with a program that tracks an id...1 id gets scanned and you cant run to pre-order at another FL or FTL/FA/CHAMPS.
It's just sad that people are getting murdered over dumb *** shoes.
Why doesn't the government just charge everyone a yearly Nike tax so those that miss out will be given the funds to purchase in the aftermarket? Win Win for everyone

Every time I goto checkout, it gives me an error.

I know my card(s) (I've tried both now) are good (not at any limit) so I'm not sure what's going on? Maybe they're soldout and that's the way of declining me? smh

are you trying to get the 9.5? thats the only size i see up

try re freshing the link it worked for me

Last edited:
are you trying to get the 9.5? thats the only size i see up
try re freshing the link it worked for me
smh walked away from my computer a couple hours ago when it kept giving me errors and now it shows the 11.5's as being sold out; they might have been sold out when I tried to checkout before even but idk, all the sizes were appearing in stock for me?

Nike Dallas just tweeted that one size 8 and 3 8.5's are available for phone order for any small footers out there.  I'd call ASAP.

Everyone should be strapped in the camp out line, when some tries to start something or cut, everyone just take shots at him, last person in line cleans up the body..

how can you TRY to go hard on someone but completely miss the point?
these crimsons are the first time nike has tried something of this flavor. Generally, its been...
black upper/colored bottom
colored upper/iced or black or white bottom
Now nike is trying colored uppers with colored bottoms. Thats his whole argument.

thx for explaining that to the n00b, J. i swear these new dudes... 1st window of opportunity they get to TRY to gain some sort of e-rep, they ain't waiting, huh ?? :lol:

on another note, i saw them for the 1st time today on someone's foot. they actually didn't look too bad. maybe i could be more open minded if it wasn't silver and crimson. i'da copped if they'da just retrod the OG silver pros again. oh well, $ saved.

The resell prices in my area for these isn't even OD but I'm not paying a dime over 250 for these...
Sad thing is, all I was asking dudes in my area locally was 250 meet up and they were either flaking or trying to have me drive to them.
so you sold them already? or you never had them?

Seen em for the fist time today 2 .. nmust admit they r clean in person... might add them to the collect
if i run up to em for retail

Sorry didnt mean to derail the thread with the gun comment

raffles are deffinately not the answer tho

that dude didnt get killed over shoes

goons seen 20-30 people lined up with 2-300$ cash on them so to them thats a $6,000 -$ 9000 robbery

lesson here is: use credit/debit cards because if they steal those all they can do is buy food with your card and you can just cancel the card before any real purchases are made.

or dont camp over night for shoes

i haven't slept over once anywhere since the all star release and i still manage to get my pairs usually like 90% of the time. i did miss out on a few things but mark up wasnt that high

also another thing they can do is have stores tell nike their demand so nike can supply the stores with the highest demand more pairs so people dont need to camp out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom