Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by s dubl

I always help if I can, I just hate when you help a person out but they don't return the favor. That's not what helping is about, but it feelsgoodman when the favor is returned. Oh well... It usually comes back around from someone else. I still try and do my part.

People dont understand what networking means. Its crazy cuz you never know what someone can do for you. Hooked someone up with HoH only release for retail. Months later dude saved me about $2200 on my family disney trip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Theres some cool people out.

I just hate when people act like they cant help out with just info. 

*I aint forget about you S Dubi good looking with that info. Saved my boy and I from investing some serious money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I always help if I can, I just hate when you help a person out but they don't return the favor. That's not what helping is about, but it feelsgoodman when the favor is returned. Oh well... It usually comes back around from someone else. I still try and do my part.

People dont understand what networking means. Its crazy cuz you never know what someone can do for you. Hooked someone up with HoH only release for retail. Months later dude saved me about $2200 on my family disney trip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*I aint forget about you S Dubi good looking with that info. Saved my boy and I from investing some serious money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^

This dudes a big help as well
pimp.gif
Went out of his way to help me get rid of a few pairs

group hug everyone lol

^^^^

This dudes a big help as well
pimp.gif
Went out of his way to help me get rid of a few pairs

group hug everyone lol

Originally Posted by NycPosite

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so much truth to this.  the thing is, it's crazy how so many members on here buy shoes regularly yet have no type of connects whatsoever. it makes me think alot of people on here got the personality of a cactus or something. if your buying shoes regularly you should have some sort of connect.   i've always had the mindset, that you take care of me, i take care of you.  networking goes a long way in this world and i make sure to take care of those who take care of me.

regarding those who act secretive when it comes to even the most simplest info, those dudes are corny and are a stain on this hobby.  i could see holding out on info until you get your stuff locked down. at the end of the day some dudes treat helping someone out when it comes to finding some shoes as if some random stranger asked them to give them a kidney.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so much truth to this.  the thing is, it's crazy how so many members on here buy shoes regularly yet have no type of connects whatsoever. it makes me think alot of people on here got the personality of a cactus or something. if your buying shoes regularly you should have some sort of connect.   i've always had the mindset, that you take care of me, i take care of you.  networking goes a long way in this world and i make sure to take care of those who take care of me.

regarding those who act secretive when it comes to even the most simplest info, those dudes are corny and are a stain on this hobby.  i could see holding out on info until you get your stuff locked down. at the end of the day some dudes treat helping someone out when it comes to finding some shoes as if some random stranger asked them to give them a kidney.

Glad to see NTers looking out for other NTers.

I once went on a dummy mission to grab a NTer a shirt my local mall, didn't make a dime. I actually lost like 5 bucks and dude never even said thanks
laugh.gif

Glad to see NTers looking out for other NTers.

I once went on a dummy mission to grab a NTer a shirt my local mall, didn't make a dime. I actually lost like 5 bucks and dude never even said thanks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those slimes are type corny b 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Qujamerican wrote:
Wish a footlocker would restock in NYC smh....missed my chance cuz I was in London

Forget these you should of came back with a bunch of quai 54 and you could of had a whole bunch of pines
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Need to take a trip out there one day. Hopefully me and the boys make it out there to next years tournament

Qujamerican wrote:
Wish a footlocker would restock in NYC smh....missed my chance cuz I was in London

Forget these you should of came back with a bunch of quai 54 and you could of had a whole bunch of pines
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Need to take a trip out there one day. Hopefully me and the boys make it out there to next years tournament

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Someone tried to help me with finding the pines in store when I was having trouble figuring out where to go. I decided to cop off sneakerst but even though I didn't benefit off his info, I'll be willing to share info with him in the future regarding releases.

Someone tried to help me with finding the pines in store when I was having trouble figuring out where to go. I decided to cop off sneakerst but even though I didn't benefit off his info, I'll be willing to share info with him in the future regarding releases.

Back
Top Bottom