Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

pimp.gif

Only release besides the XIs that I'm looking forward to.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by nimhet

I wasn't feeling these at first but the new pictures make them look way better

this ,the icy blue sole is still kinda meh to me tho
ohwell.gif

Couldn't agree more. These are dope but don't like the icey sole at all. Ima dye mine black on release day

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by nimhet

I wasn't feeling these at first but the new pictures make them look way better

this ,the icy blue sole is still kinda meh to me tho
ohwell.gif

Couldn't agree more. These are dope but don't like the icey sole at all. Ima dye mine black on release day

Hmm I bet that sole would look better swapped on...Edit:Why do people keep bashing Pro's?!? I actually like them more than One's...

Hmm I bet that sole would look better swapped on...Edit:Why do people keep bashing Pro's?!? I actually like them more than One's...

i sold all my foams last year to cut down my sneaker collection,but now i'm starting to regret it..i think this might be the one to bring me back into foams

i sold all my foams last year to cut down my sneaker collection,but now i'm starting to regret it..i think this might be the one to bring me back into foams

i hope i have a chance to get these..im guessing trying online at midnight is a bad idea? i just hear that so many people fail trying online

i hope i have a chance to get these..im guessing trying online at midnight is a bad idea? i just hear that so many people fail trying online

Back
Top Bottom