Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Thanks got shoes. 350+ for these is crazy...you could find an OG pair of a diff colorway for around that price.

To each his own though.

Thanks got shoes. 350+ for these is crazy...you could find an OG pair of a diff colorway for around that price.

To each his own though.

Hate the fact that I've seen so much of this shoe already and it doesn't release until september
ohwell.gif
...I guess I got to wait patiently! Hopefully the retro/black colorway can satisfy me until then
grin.gif

Hate the fact that I've seen so much of this shoe already and it doesn't release until september
ohwell.gif
...I guess I got to wait patiently! Hopefully the retro/black colorway can satisfy me until then
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

the only pair to be discounted was the black/red foam ones and somewhat the pearl pros 
the rest of the foams released this year where only discounted if you got lucky at a outlet 
Yeah word, it's hard to find foams discounted unless it's you get lucky and find it at an outlet. The cough drops were the only foams discounted openly like that.
Nah Pearls were every.where for like 100 to $120, NDC had them for the low for a while.

Came to say this. Pearls we're discounted on NDC forever.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

the only pair to be discounted was the black/red foam ones and somewhat the pearl pros 
the rest of the foams released this year where only discounted if you got lucky at a outlet 
Yeah word, it's hard to find foams discounted unless it's you get lucky and find it at an outlet. The cough drops were the only foams discounted openly like that.
Nah Pearls were every.where for like 100 to $120, NDC had them for the low for a while.

saw these yesterday at my home store of FootAction 34th. They truly look fire, but soft 2011 foams would never be acknowledged any further (unless they are teals)

saw these yesterday at my home store of FootAction 34th. They truly look fire, but soft 2011 foams would never be acknowledged any further (unless they are teals)

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

So they got their shipments in already...intredasting...

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

So they got their shipments in already...intredasting...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Yup, scooped up two pairs of the Pearls for $71 each. Ended up offing both for full retail. Lol.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Yup, scooped up two pairs of the Pearls for $71 each. Ended up offing both for full retail. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom