Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

gunna be in NYC when these shoes drop but i'm from canada so i'm completely clueless how this birthday coupon/vip stuff works... can someone explain to me clearly how ill be able to use this coupon on the foams?

if you go to the midnight release on 34th st i guarantee those retail warriors are going to give you the run around on using any type of coupon even if it's a legit coupon you should be able to use no problem.

best bet i would say would be to cop them even if they don't let you use the coupon  then call corporate the next morning and complain if they don't let you use a legit coupon.

thats good advice

the glue stains arent that bad could of been worse.. me im definetly inspecting mines and try to get a perfect pair. less than 2 weeks cant wait

the glue stains arent that bad could of been worse.. me im definetly inspecting mines and try to get a perfect pair. less than 2 weeks cant wait

if glue stains really bothering some of you....get some goo gone/acetone/nail polish remover and it'll take 'em off.

if glue stains really bothering some of you....get some goo gone/acetone/nail polish remover and it'll take 'em off.

SAW THESE TODAY ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BRONX FOR 350... THAT STORE MUST BE SMOKING FOAMPOSITE GLUE

SAW THESE TODAY ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BRONX FOR 350... THAT STORE MUST BE SMOKING FOAMPOSITE GLUE

this pine green c/w isn't fruity enough for the new age foam heads (see: the hipster, skinny jeans crew). they only like colors like... retro blue, electric green and electrolime. that's why "this thread isn't getting as much love as the retro blue's." something this subtle would never appeal to them.
tongue.gif

this pine green c/w isn't fruity enough for the new age foam heads (see: the hipster, skinny jeans crew). they only like colors like... retro blue, electric green and electrolime. that's why "this thread isn't getting as much love as the retro blue's." something this subtle would never appeal to them.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

tongue.gif

Exactly right. I like it like that though. I can pick up a pair on release date. And maybe a 2nd later on. The wait is almost over
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

tongue.gif

Exactly right. I like it like that though. I can pick up a pair on release date. And maybe a 2nd later on. The wait is almost over
smokin.gif

The quality of foams keep going down the drain , it started with the coppers and keeps getting worse smh.......

These pine green foams is a nasty hood shoe though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I aint get the slime greens , or the electric blues , but these will be had .

This a Champion super hood type sneaker.

The quality of foams keep going down the drain , it started with the coppers and keeps getting worse smh.......

These pine green foams is a nasty hood shoe though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I aint get the slime greens , or the electric blues , but these will be had .

This a Champion super hood type sneaker.

CCK is right on!

I was feeling the same way.

This cat I was talking with the other day said he was passing on these because he copped the RETRO BLUES. Said RBLUES were better
indifferent.gif

CCK is right on!

I was feeling the same way.

This cat I was talking with the other day said he was passing on these because he copped the RETRO BLUES. Said RBLUES were better
indifferent.gif

@westhellthug, ay man u might get lucky and still be able to cop dont giveup hope, i hope u can cop man. Dats a real grownup move tho man cuz i kno alotta dudes with kids woulda been like "@@@@ that im coppin anyway". U get big props in my book bruh!

@westhellthug, ay man u might get lucky and still be able to cop dont giveup hope, i hope u can cop man. Dats a real grownup move tho man cuz i kno alotta dudes with kids woulda been like "@@@@ that im coppin anyway". U get big props in my book bruh!

Back
Top Bottom