Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

i dont understand why people ask on here if shoes will be discounted smh the time it took to post on here and wait you could call swoosh and find out in a matter of seconds

i dont understand why people ask on here if shoes will be discounted smh the time it took to post on here and wait you could call swoosh and find out in a matter of seconds

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Lol ain't this the truth

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Lol ain't this the truth

If I was forced to live in NYC I'd def. have some "connects" (as you all call them) down South, or at least Delaware/Philly.

SMH @ "mom and pops" up there. I wouldn't spend a dime.  That adds up over the year.

Ain't no deal if you ain't walking out paying NO MORE than retail and NO tax.

Psht.

If I was forced to live in NYC I'd def. have some "connects" (as you all call them) down South, or at least Delaware/Philly.

SMH @ "mom and pops" up there. I wouldn't spend a dime.  That adds up over the year.

Ain't no deal if you ain't walking out paying NO MORE than retail and NO tax.

Psht.

hey, anywhere in NYC or NJ with these for close to retail that does phone orders or is just selling them early? or ppl with them for that matter? i got $$ and need these now in a sz 11.5 so leme kno asap or jus holla @ the kid thanks

hey, anywhere in NYC or NJ with these for close to retail that does phone orders or is just selling them early? or ppl with them for that matter? i got $$ and need these now in a sz 11.5 so leme kno asap or jus holla @ the kid thanks

Originally Posted by icedweebz

Hip Hop Sneaker in Orange, NJ selling them early...he said 250 though. Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by icedweebz

Hip Hop Sneaker in Orange, NJ selling them early...he said 250 though. Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Does any one know if you will be able to use Military Discount on these at FTL and FA ?

you should be able too, my boy does all the time. If they don' try and give it to you ask for a manager and raise hell, the least they can do is give our military personal a discount

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Does any one know if you will be able to use Military Discount on these at FTL and FA ?

you should be able too, my boy does all the time. If they don' try and give it to you ask for a manager and raise hell, the least they can do is give our military personal a discount

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by dimez81

Will theSe be on swoosh??

that's what im hoping. im in the cool club now too so i would love for these to be on there
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

They will be on swoosh for $120 info from ndc. PM me

Back
Top Bottom