Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by jusdre86

swoosh account people...hook a brotha up

same here
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Could of copped yesterday, dude was charging $300 though. I told him nah I can wait til next week smh.

Nah you did the right thing and pass on that 3 bills for these NOPE!

Could of copped yesterday, dude was charging $300 though. I told him nah I can wait til next week smh.

i saw these in person this week. im probably gonna cop. might be time for me to get back into the game. copped the retro blue foams today which officially means i own foams again
laugh.gif

i saw these in person this week. im probably gonna cop. might be time for me to get back into the game. copped the retro blue foams today which officially means i own foams again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DrKickologist

Yeah, I even told him he was bugging. They come out in a week and you jacking em up like that? I straight walked out.

Yeah, I even told him he was bugging. They come out in a week and you jacking em up like that? I straight walked out.

Yea i would have done the same $+*@ with a smile on my face like *!*$ you i'm out!!!
pimp.gif

Yea i would have done the same $+*@ with a smile on my face like *!*$ you i'm out!!!
pimp.gif

These are dope but I don't like the Pros. Too much swoosh on the shoe. This colorway would've been nicer on the regular foam.

These are dope but I don't like the Pros. Too much swoosh on the shoe. This colorway would've been nicer on the regular foam.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thats what makes the shoe man is the swoosh, but I understand what your saying can't go wrong with either of them though IMO

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thats what makes the shoe man is the swoosh, but I understand what your saying can't go wrong with either of them though IMO

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im hyped for next week. im going to smash this girl that stays around my way next weekend with nothing on but the foams and a hat to match them.
pics or ducktales.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im hyped for next week. im going to smash this girl that stays around my way next weekend with nothing on but the foams and a hat to match them.
pics or ducktales.

I don't know if I still want these man the wholeplanet earth is gonna have these, mightbe a different story once I see them at the store...

I don't know if I still want these man the wholeplanet earth is gonna have these, mightbe a different story once I see them at the store...

i been cutting way back on kicks latley .

this might need to be had if they around here in Texas.  
pimp.gif

i been cutting way back on kicks latley .

this might need to be had if they around here in Texas.  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom