Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

ahhh crap just got a swoosh account recently and im just finding out they were discounted on there
30t6p3b.gif

Lol all the sites are messing up, I went to see which sizes they still had in stock and it says all until you try to add to the cart. Happy I paid extra and guaranteed myself.

Lol all the sites are messing up, I went to see which sizes they still had in stock and it says all until you try to add to the cart. Happy I paid extra and guaranteed myself.

Waited for the timer on Eastbay to hit zero then added my size to my cart.  I had a 15 min wait time and then in less then a minute I got a message saying sold out
mad.gif
.  Luckily I just kept adding my size to my cart then all of a sudden I got another timer for 18 min.  I finally got to check out after the timer ran out and got a confirmation email right after.  I guess either someone cancelled their order or there was a glitch but whatever the case I'm glad it went through.  The few stores I checked around me either sold them early or only getting 12 to 14 pairs so my chances of copping in the morning were going to be slim.

Waited for the timer on Eastbay to hit zero then added my size to my cart.  I had a 15 min wait time and then in less then a minute I got a message saying sold out
mad.gif
.  Luckily I just kept adding my size to my cart then all of a sudden I got another timer for 18 min.  I finally got to check out after the timer ran out and got a confirmation email right after.  I guess either someone cancelled their order or there was a glitch but whatever the case I'm glad it went through.  The few stores I checked around me either sold them early or only getting 12 to 14 pairs so my chances of copping in the morning were going to be slim.

Originally Posted by XLRG

mad.gif

Same, I have quite a few stores around me but I was thinking that by the time I got around to all of em, I'd be out of luck.

Originally Posted by XLRG

mad.gif

Same, I have quite a few stores around me but I was thinking that by the time I got around to all of em, I'd be out of luck.

Damn, I shouldn't have second guessed purchasing these. Didn't think they would sell out so quick.

Damn, I shouldn't have second guessed purchasing these. Didn't think they would sell out so quick.

Eastbay still has a full size run up. Good luck. Anybody out in the streets lined up?? What's it looking like out there? I'm passing on these. Not really feeling them. Copped the stealth III's instead yesterday

Eastbay still has a full size run up. Good luck. Anybody out in the streets lined up?? What's it looking like out there? I'm passing on these. Not really feeling them. Copped the stealth III's instead yesterday

What a morning, what a morning i tell you, first my day starts off by going to Arundel Mills Mall in which ive called and they told me that the store will be opening up at 7AM and when i get there at 6:30 all to be told that Footlocker didn't notify with the mall that they would be doing a morning release so they couldn't open up the store til 10. Made a call and then shot down to Columbia Mall and the Footlocker there had one size 13 left so i ask to try them on all to find out that these cut like CDP XI's SMH so now im in the market for a sz14
nerd.gif
. I guess im sitting sideline til the restocks start happening or ill have to buy 2 pairs at resellers fees
frown.gif

What a morning, what a morning i tell you, first my day starts off by going to Arundel Mills Mall in which ive called and they told me that the store will be opening up at 7AM and when i get there at 6:30 all to be told that Footlocker didn't notify with the mall that they would be doing a morning release so they couldn't open up the store til 10. Made a call and then shot down to Columbia Mall and the Footlocker there had one size 13 left so i ask to try them on all to find out that these cut like CDP XI's SMH so now im in the market for a sz14
nerd.gif
. I guess im sitting sideline til the restocks start happening or ill have to buy 2 pairs at resellers fees
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom