Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by youngcurse

What a morning, what a morning i tell you, first my day starts off by going to Arundel Mills Mall in which ive called and they told me that the store will be opening up at 7AM and when i get there at 6:30 all to be told that Footlocker didn't notify with the mall that they would be doing a morning release so they couldn't open up the store til 10. Made a call and then shot down to Columbia Mall and the Footlocker there had one size 13 left so i ask to try them on all to find out that these cut like CDP XI's SMH so now im in the market for a sz14
nerd.gif
. I guess im sitting sideline til the restocks start happening or ill have to buy 2 pairs at resellers fees
frown.gif

Check Eastpoint mall.... They had alot left at 9:30.... I saw whole lotta 13's.... Didn't check for 14's..... I gotta 12 and it was still a whole bunch of 12's left, with only like 2 people behind me... Hope that helps

Went to Jersey Gardens, got me and my coworkers pairs and was out... size 12 is the size that always seems to get away though

Went to Jersey Gardens, got me and my coworkers pairs and was out... size 12 is the size that always seems to get away though

I was gonna hold off on copping to use my loot on other things but looking at this thread is making me think twice about that.
frown.gif

I dont want to get hit with that resell 250+ for these.

I was gonna hold off on copping to use my loot on other things but looking at this thread is making me think twice about that.
frown.gif

I dont want to get hit with that resell 250+ for these.

Footlocker opened up at 7 this morning. I strolled in thinking it was opening at 10. So they were definitely sold out but ended up copping a pair at Jimmy Jazz. There probably sold out there by now though.

Footlocker opened up at 7 this morning. I strolled in thinking it was opening at 10. So they were definitely sold out but ended up copping a pair at Jimmy Jazz. There probably sold out there by now though.

Pine-green Foams, they may never see the store. Copped online at Eastbay, Footlocker, and Footaction. Had 3 in cart on NDC but they kept denying my card because I was shipping them to school.

Pine-green Foams, they may never see the store. Copped online at Eastbay, Footlocker, and Footaction. Had 3 in cart on NDC but they kept denying my card because I was shipping them to school.

copped two pairs of 10.5 last night from NDC and beastbay
Was at my mall at 7:30 for a 9 o clock ftl release, was told the other day two pairs of every size, 24 total I was about 8 in line...

guy come out at 9 with a list of pairs for sale on selling 8 pairs... FTL on some shady business for real though... I got lucky and they sold both size 10's, walked out at 9:10 with my size ten and got them on my feet now

Some quality issues on these, the foam has like dimples in it at certain spots on my left shoe and the carbon fiber plate definitely sticking out a little far... Glue stains all over the carbon fiber and lower, none on the foam or around the swoosh so Im cool

SHINE IS INCREDIBLE. shoes go from black to pine to purple to gold, incredible shift on these. cant keep them off my feet

but smh footlocker on that shady biz... I pulled out the birthday coupon and the cat just laughed at me too 

Was at my mall at 7:30 for a 9 o clock ftl release, was told the other day two pairs of every size, 24 total I was about 8 in line...

guy come out at 9 with a list of pairs for sale on selling 8 pairs... FTL on some shady business for real though... I got lucky and they sold both size 10's, walked out at 9:10 with my size ten and got them on my feet now

Some quality issues on these, the foam has like dimples in it at certain spots on my left shoe and the carbon fiber plate definitely sticking out a little far... Glue stains all over the carbon fiber and lower, none on the foam or around the swoosh so Im cool

SHINE IS INCREDIBLE. shoes go from black to pine to purple to gold, incredible shift on these. cant keep them off my feet

but smh footlocker on that shady biz... I pulled out the birthday coupon and the cat just laughed at me too 

woke up, walked into HOH 34th this morning, copped my size 12 and went straight to work
pimp.gif
 another easy cop

I knew they produced these in the same numbers as the other Pros so I didn't bother with the midnight madness
glasses.gif

woke up, walked into HOH 34th this morning, copped my size 12 and went straight to work
pimp.gif
 another easy cop

I knew they produced these in the same numbers as the other Pros so I didn't bother with the midnight madness
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Called Up swoosh and told her how it let me get 3 pairs, she said that it may go through but if they take any out to for sure leave me the 8.5 (she added a note saying so) so guess we will see what happens, either have 1 or 3 coming next week

now that you drew attention to your order, and the rep. supposedly put a "note" aside it, watch them cancel all 3 pairs
laugh.gif

these are selling out on all sites
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and for the person who said these are the best foam release since 09 eggplants......i agree
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol she actually thanked me for bringing it up because the site is supposed to stop people from doing it and now she can tell headquarters it's messed up. We had a nice talk, I may smash
pimp.gif
but my footlocker has em too so I'll at least have one pair
This pretty much guarantees there will be more pairs on NDC. Just from the cancelled pairs. It's too bad that people missed out at Midnight and are most likely gonna miss the restock.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Called Up swoosh and told her how it let me get 3 pairs, she said that it may go through but if they take any out to for sure leave me the 8.5 (she added a note saying so) so guess we will see what happens, either have 1 or 3 coming next week

now that you drew attention to your order, and the rep. supposedly put a "note" aside it, watch them cancel all 3 pairs
laugh.gif

these are selling out on all sites
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and for the person who said these are the best foam release since 09 eggplants......i agree
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol she actually thanked me for bringing it up because the site is supposed to stop people from doing it and now she can tell headquarters it's messed up. We had a nice talk, I may smash
pimp.gif
but my footlocker has em too so I'll at least have one pair
This pretty much guarantees there will be more pairs on NDC. Just from the cancelled pairs. It's too bad that people missed out at Midnight and are most likely gonna miss the restock.
eyes.gif

Extremily easy cop. Exactly how it should be...walk in the store early in the A.M. & cop your pair.

That being said, 80% of you guys that are copping online.......Be prepared to have your feelings hurt.

I had to go thru 4 pairs before I found a pair that wasn't soaked in glue. @#$% is rediculous & I've never been one to complain about quality on shoes cause I wear all of mines at least once.
But damn, loads of glue on a dark colored shoe isn't gonna work for me.

This is the 4th pair with minimal glue. But once I got it home......there's a #$% glue line going right across the freakin' left shoe.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Immediately went back to Footlocker....inspected 2 more shoes & got a good pair.

Don't know what kind of trinkets Nike is paying them overseas workers, but they need a raise or somethin'. Dropping 2 Bills for a shoe shouldn't come with this type of hassle.

Extremily easy cop. Exactly how it should be...walk in the store early in the A.M. & cop your pair.

That being said, 80% of you guys that are copping online.......Be prepared to have your feelings hurt.

I had to go thru 4 pairs before I found a pair that wasn't soaked in glue. @#$% is rediculous & I've never been one to complain about quality on shoes cause I wear all of mines at least once.
But damn, loads of glue on a dark colored shoe isn't gonna work for me.

This is the 4th pair with minimal glue. But once I got it home......there's a #$% glue line going right across the freakin' left shoe.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Immediately went back to Footlocker....inspected 2 more shoes & got a good pair.

Don't know what kind of trinkets Nike is paying them overseas workers, but they need a raise or somethin'. Dropping 2 Bills for a shoe shouldn't come with this type of hassle.

Originally Posted by jman219

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jman219

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

10:00am I was to late joints was sold out everywhere
tired.gif
, stores out here must of got 1 of each size oh well, congrats to those that got em
I hope nike do a restock
nerd.gif

10:00am I was to late joints was sold out everywhere
tired.gif
, stores out here must of got 1 of each size oh well, congrats to those that got em
I hope nike do a restock
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom