Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by BronLe

If Nike does restock, when will it be? Like when was the electric blue foam restock in comparison to July 1?

the had like a quick restock around 2-3 am a few days after....but it didn't last long

If Nike does restock, when will it be? Like when was the electric blue foam restock in comparison to July 1?

the had like a quick restock around 2-3 am a few days after....but it didn't last long

Got my tracking info from NDC around 4am
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Happens all the time 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Happens all the time 
laugh.gif

DMV heads HOHMD got a restock yea i know that quick huh smh... i'm so happy that i got a pair with little to none glue stains on them.Also someone help me out its a shame that ive been on NT this long and dont know how to do multiple quotes.

DMV heads HOHMD got a restock yea i know that quick huh smh... i'm so happy that i got a pair with little to none glue stains on them.Also someone help me out its a shame that ive been on NT this long and dont know how to do multiple quotes.

I wasnt able to order of NDC and my niketown didnt even get any pairs
mad.gif
mad.gif

I got a $300 nike gift card I wanted use.. Oh well.. I was able to cop two pairs yesterday.. One from footlocker and one from footaction.. They were the last sz 10 at both spots. I got lucky.. 
These are first pros I have purchased in almost 10yrs.. I am a foam one fan.. But the colorway is rediculous on these joints.. They deserve the hype.. I dont really care about the foam material being softer but the glue stains are unforgivable.
I did a guick inspection yesterday and both pairs have obvious glue issues. Im talkin about smeared white paste looking stuff across the foam and by the carbon fiber.. Smh..
Pics a little later..

I wasnt able to order of NDC and my niketown didnt even get any pairs
mad.gif
mad.gif

I got a $300 nike gift card I wanted use.. Oh well.. I was able to cop two pairs yesterday.. One from footlocker and one from footaction.. They were the last sz 10 at both spots. I got lucky.. 
These are first pros I have purchased in almost 10yrs.. I am a foam one fan.. But the colorway is rediculous on these joints.. They deserve the hype.. I dont really care about the foam material being softer but the glue stains are unforgivable.
I did a guick inspection yesterday and both pairs have obvious glue issues. Im talkin about smeared white paste looking stuff across the foam and by the carbon fiber.. Smh..
Pics a little later..

Originally Posted by rillo561

Still waiting shipping confirmation from NDC, getting nervous!

same here, i wouldn't stress it too much though.  i bought some griffeys from swoosh last friday and didn't tracking info until monday. since it's labor day weekend, if i don't hear anything from them by tuesday then i'll start stressing.

Back
Top Bottom