Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

So mad I missed out on these. Had to work a double day of release. Anybody know where I can get these in the DMV? Been calling around and no luck.

So mad I missed out on these. Had to work a double day of release. Anybody know where I can get these in the DMV? Been calling around and no luck.

34xrlat.jpg

Still on the fence on these- I like the concept, just not sure if the execution is right- I think I would prefer my eggplants and pines on their own and not necessarily a melting pot of both. Nonetheless, here are some "amatuerish" pics that may help those trying to get a handle on the coloring. 

Glue around carbon plate on this one is kinda bothersome, but given how some of y'alls pairs have looked or been described, this probably isnt all that bad.

Still on the fence on these- I like the concept, just not sure if the execution is right- I think I would prefer my eggplants and pines on their own and not necessarily a melting pot of both. Nonetheless, here are some "amatuerish" pics that may help those trying to get a handle on the coloring. 

Glue around carbon plate on this one is kinda bothersome, but given how some of y'alls pairs have looked or been described, this probably isnt all that bad.

Nice Shaun, I woulda did the same this weekend, but I wasn't as lucky.

damn, I slept on these. I'm programmed for Saturday releases, didn't even enter my mind on thurs.

Nice Shaun, I woulda did the same this weekend, but I wasn't as lucky.

damn, I slept on these. I'm programmed for Saturday releases, didn't even enter my mind on thurs.

Back
Top Bottom