Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

I just looked at my pairs for the first time in a couple of weeks.. Brought a smile to my face.. Even with the glue stains..
Cant wait to wear these.. I love rockin foams.. Especially in the fall and winter months..

I just looked at my pairs for the first time in a couple of weeks.. Brought a smile to my face.. Even with the glue stains..
Cant wait to wear these.. I love rockin foams.. Especially in the fall and winter months..

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

finally got my pair in from eastbay... im pleased...

Did they send them to you on bike
laugh.gif

Was looking at my electric blues the other day vs. pines, and wow.... I mean, the electric blues are super clean and very solid quality wise- even the foam, while the pines almost seem "b grade" to some extent.  I am not super picky about glue and overall construction, but when you are creeping around the 200.00 price point, you think these would be given top priority.  In any case, I still prefer the electric(retro) blue over the pines, but there is something to be said for the pines.  Definitely unique and interesting in their own right.

Was looking at my electric blues the other day vs. pines, and wow.... I mean, the electric blues are super clean and very solid quality wise- even the foam, while the pines almost seem "b grade" to some extent.  I am not super picky about glue and overall construction, but when you are creeping around the 200.00 price point, you think these would be given top priority.  In any case, I still prefer the electric(retro) blue over the pines, but there is something to be said for the pines.  Definitely unique and interesting in their own right.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i had this convo with another NT'er its because where im at... if i would of ordered from NDC i probably would of still been waiting
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i had this convo with another NT'er its because where im at... if i would of ordered from NDC i probably would of still been waiting
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by bigj505

im surprised this thread isnt locked with the buy/sell attempts
...or suspended.  With their post count reset.  And their tenure reset.
eyes.gif
[ijapino]

Still bitter about your suspension I see....

Also thanks for pointing out the obvious violations. A few members in here have joined the "2 weeks" suspension club for buying/selling violations.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by bigj505

im surprised this thread isnt locked with the buy/sell attempts
...or suspended.  With their post count reset.  And their tenure reset.
eyes.gif
[ijapino]

Still bitter about your suspension I see....

Also thanks for pointing out the obvious violations. A few members in here have joined the "2 weeks" suspension club for buying/selling violations.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

i
Overseas? When I ordered stuff from NDC/Eastbay would take about 2-3 weeks to receive at my APO location.
But no tax and NDC would give me free shipping since they are through fedex and only way to APO is USPS.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom