NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

what's the point of bragging that you have a swoosh account? or why do people brag that they have a swoosh account? -I just dont get it.

what's the point of bragging that you have a swoosh account? or why do people brag that they have a swoosh account? -I just dont get it.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

simple answer, pay below retail

Originally Posted by got shoes

because they can....it's kind of annoying but they will continue to do it.  It's like the same thing as those guys that have "hook ups" which is basically their friend who works at FTL and buys it for them with their employee discount

Originally Posted by got shoes

because they can....it's kind of annoying but they will continue to do it.  It's like the same thing as those guys that have "hook ups" which is basically their friend who works at FTL and buys it for them with their employee discount

boasting about swoosh = nike holding back the discount on more and more releases
tired.gif

Dudes bragging about their discount when these will be a cool buck at outlets before long. Laughable.

Dudes bragging about their discount when these will be a cool buck at outlets before long. Laughable.

tried copping these but unfortunately they were sold out every where i explored... that shade of lime green really does it for my senses... guess will have to continue the search perhaps....

tried copping these but unfortunately they were sold out every where i explored... that shade of lime green really does it for my senses... guess will have to continue the search perhaps....

seen like 4 dudes with these while waiting for the pewters, these are nice.. i wonder how much will people pay for these 5 years down the road.

seen like 4 dudes with these while waiting for the pewters, these are nice.. i wonder how much will people pay for these 5 years down the road.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

LOLZ the electric greens are sold out on NDC 

I don't get why that is funny?  Please enlighten me...

Because people say they are ugly and too much $$$$ and that they will sit at stores till they get shipped to outlets. To see that shoe sold out on NDC and 2 sizes left on FTL that means lots of people must like them.

THATS WHY I THINK ITS FUNNNY!

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

LOLZ the electric greens are sold out on NDC 

I don't get why that is funny?  Please enlighten me...

Because people say they are ugly and too much $$$$ and that they will sit at stores till they get shipped to outlets. To see that shoe sold out on NDC and 2 sizes left on FTL that means lots of people must like them.

THATS WHY I THINK ITS FUNNNY!

Im probably gonna regret not copping once summer rolls around. Ive seen them in store but the color doesnt seem to pop the way I would like it to, might be the lighting. Ill probably take another look next weekend; hopefully they still have my size lingering around somewhere if I decide to cop.

Im probably gonna regret not copping once summer rolls around. Ive seen them in store but the color doesnt seem to pop the way I would like it to, might be the lighting. Ill probably take another look next weekend; hopefully they still have my size lingering around somewhere if I decide to cop.

Back
Top Bottom