NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by nimhet

with all the must have shoes coming out in Feb and March, I think a lot of people will pass on these. If they drop in retail like the Pearls, I'm definitely scooping up a pair

this ^.  Lots of unexpected releases I want came up, including these, and I may have to put these on the back burner if they will eventually hit outlets.  Got to read this thread more to see if these will be hyped.  If they are then pass, not paying more than 200 for these since I'm not even on foams like that.

Originally Posted by nimhet

with all the must have shoes coming out in Feb and March, I think a lot of people will pass on these. If they drop in retail like the Pearls, I'm definitely scooping up a pair

this ^.  Lots of unexpected releases I want came up, including these, and I may have to put these on the back burner if they will eventually hit outlets.  Got to read this thread more to see if these will be hyped.  If they are then pass, not paying more than 200 for these since I'm not even on foams like that.

it will take a awhile for these to go on sale. The cough drops are still at full price and I haven't heard anyone buying them and it took the pearls like 3 months before they went on sale

it will take a awhile for these to go on sale. The cough drops are still at full price and I haven't heard anyone buying them and it took the pearls like 3 months before they went on sale

I'm so glad these are releasing so my grinches can get some rest! These are
pimp.gif

just received my pair today, there pretty crazy looking! if your a fan of neon green, i think you can appreciate em!

just received my pair today, there pretty crazy looking! if your a fan of neon green, i think you can appreciate em!

It's pewters or these...

But being a seahawk fan and loving ninja turtle ooze.

Like scarecrow from wizard of oz...

No brainer.

It's pewters or these...

But being a seahawk fan and loving ninja turtle ooze.

Like scarecrow from wizard of oz...

No brainer.

can someone put some high res pictures of the front grooves by the toe? i want to see how well defined these are, that was the problem the '10 pearls had.

can someone put some high res pictures of the front grooves by the toe? i want to see how well defined these are, that was the problem the '10 pearls had.

hmm, i just heard some stuff from a dude who owns a boutique in the city and said these are quickstrike, can anyone confirm? i been keeping up on the thread and never heard this.. i was always gonna cop first day anyway so we will see when the time comes..

hmm, i just heard some stuff from a dude who owns a boutique in the city and said these are quickstrike, can anyone confirm? i been keeping up on the thread and never heard this.. i was always gonna cop first day anyway so we will see when the time comes..

thats last pic has me like
grin.gif
ill have to wait and see them in person. they will most def go on sale but on another note retail is $190

thats last pic has me like
grin.gif
ill have to wait and see them in person. they will most def go on sale but on another note retail is $190

Back
Top Bottom