Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Got my confirmation for a size 9, wanted a size 10 but they wouldnt let me add to cart. Ah well, hope it doesn't get cancelled!

can these compaNies start getting the clue

if you have the cart option,

set it up so that when you add to cart,,,,,it takes from inventory

freakin geniuses

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

and is footaction and footlocker the same inventory as eastbay.com?

dude, don't put too much hope on eastbay. It will be a lot worse than JJ, probably sold out in the first second...and they do share inventory with FTL/FTA/CHM

Missed out on JJ as usual. Hit submit CC info then bam, Sold out of my size. Meh, there will be other opportunities..and if I don't cop..oh well. Too many other shoes coming out next month for me to sweat this one
pimp.gif

im sweating it!

so basically, dont even try doing both eastbay and footaction, since its the same site pretty much?

what bout finishline and their shady selves? cancelling orders is rampant there, but its a chance? or is finishline not getting em?

easy cop of jj, it just took forever to get the shoes up on the site. im trying to figure out how to post screen shots but i just really screwed up my 1st attempt .

we know what a confirmation email looks like, or a screen shot or whatever

all u gotta say is "I GOT EM"

mess around and get ur order canceled playa

im sweating it!

so basically, dont even try doing both eastbay and footaction, since its the same site pretty much?

what bout finishline and their shady selves? cancelling orders is rampant there, but its a chance? or is finishline not getting em?

Finish line said they won't have them

and correct me if im wrong EASTBAY JABRONI

but i thought the process of the virtual line was to assure your pair once in cart.....

now pairs arent guaranteed til checkout? wwwwwooooow

Originally Posted by torres

and is footaction and footlocker the same inventory as eastbay.com?

dude, don't put too much hope on eastbay. It will be a lot worse than JJ, probably sold out in the first second...and they do share inventory with FTL/FTA/CHM
Actually, I think Jimmy Jazz is a much tougher purchase because they probably have a smaller allocation of shoes, plus Jimmy Jazz allowed two pairs per customer on this release. I believe all the major online retailers will be limiting to one per person. Unless things have change, I remember reading Footlocker shares warehouse space with their other subsidiaries (Eastbay, Champs, and Footaction) but have specific allocations per website.  That's why when you buy shoes online from them they either have an EAS, FTL, FTA or CHM sticker on the shoe box. I haven't bought shoes in person in such a long time, I think that sticker might be on the brick and mortar releases as well. As with any online release, it's just a matter of luck. Some of us got lucky on JJ tonight but may not be able to cop a second pair tomorrow morning on the other sites. Good luck to all. 

we know what a confirmation email looks like, or a screen shot or whatever

all u gotta say is "I GOT EM"

mess around and get ur order canceled playa

yeah i feel you, i just want to post a screen shot for once.

LOL @ NDC doing a random drop for these. It's not that serious. Foams seem to be losing a little of their steam with the hypebeasts/resellers.

Back
Top Bottom