Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Everyone who keeps saying that these look like Pines and Coppers....I don't know what the hell you all are talking about.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Everyone who keeps saying that these look like Pines and Coppers....I don't know what the hell you all are talking about.

Depends on the flash, They look like a lighter purple inside in the light and a gold outside. Doesn't matter they look nice whatever color they are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only reason the sheep aren't flocking is due to lack of jerkoff pics at every angle posted weekly by SN and SC.  

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Only reason the sheep aren't flocking is due to lack of jerkoff pics at every angle posted weekly by SN and SC.  

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 No

By the looks of that picture they have more of a rose gold look than a copper pine mix look.

In Columbus Ohio was a easy or lucky pick up had to come in on Friday for a ticket out here for house of hooops I was number 70 seem like they still had a lot pairs left only size that ran out was 10.5 very blessed no drama

Wasn't really considering picking this shoe up but the pics i've seen on here have sold me! Got my order in with a confirmation from NDC! Pretty pumped up about it!!

Maybe just maybe. NIke made. a lot I pairs or people ran out of they income tax money or saving for other shoes

Some pics they look like pines and copper mashed up and HEAD's pic look like eggplant and copper mashed up. I have to see them in person when they get here. I may like the pines better.

I personally don't think that there is a picture that exists that do these sneakers justice or show the whole story. The color shifting is crazy...not as extreme as the cloaks, but smoother and more seamless than the cloaks (if that makes any sense).

Some glue stains on mine (wamp wamp...and there were stains on my 2nd pair, too), but overall, i'm REALLY happy.

Originally Posted by Lamont614

Maybe just maybe. NIke made. a lot I pairs or people ran out of they income tax money or saving for other shoes

olympic vi's and more uptempos (that can be purchased for under $145) come out next week. I might get these gyms later on. If they didn't cost $220+tax for some got damn pros now maybe i would cop right away.

I had a friend who wanted to cancel his order cause he went through on Footaction and he got a pair at the mall. While talking to the rep, he mentioned that there were only 2500 pairs of these in the US....makes you wonder why they were easier to get..
edit: No intentions to buy/sell/trade guys. just sharing the info along

just a heads up everyone, i just canceled my NDC order sz 10 since my FTA order showed "1 unit ready to ship"

Back
Top Bottom