Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by rich24smith

im shocked it took a while to have these sell out online

Too many good release coming up and recently passed so money is tight on most people I guess...they are being selective

You guys just don't get it. Nike is making more pairs, there is no other explanation. Also, most people can't just go out every weekend and spend $200+ on shoes. If these were easy to get in New York, the foam capitol, then they were a GR in my opinion-or close to it anyway. There were people on here talking about camping and crap for these shoes just a few days ago. Like I posted a few pages back, nothing to see here for the hypebeast.

Im not going to give Nike my hard earned money for a shoe they are reusing parts from. Come on Nike you can do better than this. I love Foamposite Pros and these will not be added to my collection. Weak Sauce

Kevin eudy....ur a ******

1.foam capital? Ny? HA real joke buddy. U collect shoes?
2. More pairs? Nike? Hhaaaa come on man
3. Gr right? So thats why finishline had them?
4. I love the myth that these didnt sell well online

Didnt sell online? Why cuz nikes new cart system made it so random pairs popped up throughout day? Instead of gone in 60 (or 12) seconds
If they didnt sell well online, name one place online besides ebay, that i can get them now????? Or wait
One place where i coulda copped em at 3 pm yesterday?

Oh yeah these were GR and didnt sell. Some certain smaller cities got 1 outta 5 stores with em

Oh mom n pop raper in new york still got em, butthats bout it....foam capital? Smh

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Everyone keeps saying these around....

Where online?

Not everyone is big city pimpin with mom n pop stores n hoh around
you gotta go OT

That storm in the DMV definitely made it easier to cop. Went into footlocker at 3pm and copped 2 sz 14s. That's UNHEARD of for dopes in Baltimore lol. You gotta think though...since everyone was out at the mall, you woulda thought they woulda flew off the shelf....

these are a resellers bust. Barely over retail, shipping. After eBay fees, youre breaking even or worst. And there is over 1200 pairs on ebay. went from 500 pairs to over 1200 in less than a day.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
ebay is flooded with these.

Originally Posted by TomDom

Tried doin an online cop through my phone Internet. Didn't work for me. Anybody ever try that?

Yea, I did and got my order thru on my I Phone. It was about 1.5 hours after they released.
Kept getting errors and around 9:15 am (east coast time) I tried again a few times and got thru.  

I think NY is where the most foams are sold, maybe DC? Where do you think they are most popular? Every FootLocker/Foot Action in NC had them, Finish Line doesn't sell foams ever-so sorry about that. Are you mad because you can't sell them or what? Anyway, on a lighter note, these shoes are beautiful. Wearing mine now because I am ******ed...

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Everyone who keeps saying that these look like Pines and Coppers....I don't know what the hell you all are talking about.

so the "pinkish" colored pair in the bottom of this trunk was probably these and not "breast cancer foams":

Yeerp, I think you are absolutely correct. That much speculated colorway in the trunk was the pro greens that dropped yesterday. No
douubt it im my mind based on the evidense.

Just stopped by FL 30 min ago to get some shoe cleaner for the foams i picked up yesterday. They literally still had 100 pairs behind the registers (NYC Times Square)

Originally Posted by Psi Kappa

Just stopped by FL 30 min ago to get some shoe cleaner for the foams i picked up yesterday. They literally still had 100 pairs behind the registers (NYC Times Square)

Why did you get shoe cleaner for foams?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

to clean the gum soles. Plus I ran out of cleaner, and had to clean my LeBron lows.
wink.gif

Kudos for Nikes new cart system.
Checked online 1000 times and couldnt pick a sign at about 2sumn.
Called the rep told me they were sold out n the site hadnt updated.
Refeshed the site a couple of times later that day.
Ended up coppin at close to 5pm

honestly, i think that there are a few factors in these not selling out in the high volume foam areas:
1. its been a new nike release every weekend. people dont have money like that anymore
2. the 220 price point and the lack of "wow" that these shoes produce keep people away
3. quantity - spots that got these got a million. much more than the electrolimes
4. nike is playing foams out. i know around here, u wear foams, u get 0 love. u wear special KDs, Brons and you break some necks.

I generally flip a few pairs here and there but i definitely knew to stay away from these. i just grabbed pairs for people i usually deal with. they were cool enough to toss me $20 - $40 each which made my pair stupid cheap.

and dude that said NY is the foam capital ---- shame on you
and dude that cited finishline didnt get them so they arent a GR... finishline never gets foams. the 1 time they did, it was the 09 eggplants. these are definitely a GR in every since of the word.

FL Times square has 100+ pairs. Damn, tried to get there yesterday but the inbound Lincoln tunnel was backed up 40 minutes so I scrapped the idea.

FL in Time Square NY still has them. I walked pass there last night after Sneaker Con NY and the lady said they were "overstocked." Call 20 mins ago and they are still "overstocked" lol ..

Originally Posted by bigj505

honestly, i think that there are a few factors in these not selling out in the high volume foam areas:
1. its been a new nike release every weekend. people dont have money like that anymore
2. the 220 price point and the lack of "wow" that these shoes produce keep people away
3. quantity - spots that got these got a million. much more than the electrolimes
4. nike is playing foams out. i know around here, u wear foams, u get 0 love. u wear special KDs, Brons and you break some necks.

I generally flip a few pairs here and there but i definitely knew to stay away from these. i just grabbed pairs for people i usually deal with. they were cool enough to toss me $20 - $40 each which made my pair stupid cheap.

and dude that cited finishline didnt get them so they arent a GR... finishline never gets foams. the 1 time they did, it was the 09 eggplants. these are definitely a GR in every since of the word.

You say that if you wear foams around here, you get no love? That might be right if you throw on some joints that just dropped, ie these Gym Greens because everyone will be wearing the same colorway. But if you throw on a colorway that released a lil while ago, heads will turn. Not that it really matters, I'm just sayin.

to clean the gum soles. Plus I ran out of cleaner, and had to clean my LeBron lows.
wink.gif

Soap, Water, & Mr. Clean Magic Eraser>>>>>

I've been using shoe cleaner on my foams for years and never had a problem. 

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Originally Posted by bigj505

You say that if you wear foams around here, you get no love? That might be right if you throw on some joints that just dropped, ie these Gym Greens because everyone will be wearing the same colorway. But if you throw on a colorway that released a lil while ago, heads will turn. Not that it really matters, I'm just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom