Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

And i honestly think nike is trying to drum up more interest in these

Notice twitter keeps saying

"we will post updates if we are set to receive them."

Two weeks til release.....nike doesnt know if they have the pairs for online release....

Really?

Come on, really?

And is it just me.... Or do you only see the green tint in person?

Cuz all these pics look like coppers or darker coppers.

Or is it just that subtle?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I saw them yesterday @ Footlocker...these things are
pimp.gif

My phones lens on the camera is scratched, so they came out blurry and dark, but the shoes change colors hard. From gold, to purple, to green.
I can't wait to see them in person. I love the Kobe VII Cloaks, so these should be great, too.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

When Pro's go to 220?!!?!!!??

I know the Ones we're, but Pro's...???
Is there a difference specs-wise?

So Much Sole 23 wrote:
The Color Of That Foam Is Definitely Appealing........... That Green Logo On The Heel And Pull Tab RUINS This Shoe Tho IMO 
sick.gif

WHY NIKE!?!?!?!?

QFMFT

If I have the extra loot, Ill cop.

Still NEED PINES tho.

Those pics really cleared it up for me... Looks like they threw 4/5 copper and 1/5 eggplant in the foamposite blender. Interesting sneaker.

Was at a local mall today gettin a fathers day gift and checked with finishline, footlocker, and champs they said they werent getting any. Didnt check with footaction. A girl working at finishline thinks footaction was getting some. Footlocker said only hoh.

At my mall, champs and HOH are getting em.. foot action said that they don't know yet but they always say that and they do end up getting them

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

So are these being released only at house of hoops ?
these will be at footactions also. i saw a pair in person last week at the store. manager let me see. wasnt for sale yet.

And ndc still playin the "we dont know if were gonna get em"

Freaking joke.

Billion dollar company dont know if they have enuf pairs for online release?

Joke!

Feeding resellers so they can keep raising prices

Back
Top Bottom