Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Lol I like, but these are just a re release of the pines again with a little less green. Didn't cop the lines so these will work

These look like they could be pine green foams that didn't come out right during the production of the shoe or something

Not bad.

Honestly, I feel like Nike can do whatever they want with some Pros, thats what they're here for. I just wish they would leave the FP1 alone.

$220 for Pros
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

looking like some feminine Pines to me....easy PASS

I was getting pearl foams for $90 on clearance just 2 years ago.
laugh.gif
That ain't ever happening again. Be prepared for $240 msrp next year if foams keep selling out.

I traded my copper's a few months back so I might cop these but I'll need to see them in person first

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

When Pro's go to 220?!!?!!!??

I know the Ones we're, but Pro's...???

Thats Nike capitalizing on these new jack sneakerheads ignorance. They're all foambs to them.

New pics up on Kixandthecity.com and theshoegame.com  I gotta admit, I almost wish I didn't already have pines, cause i'd definitely cop these.  For some reason I almost think these are supposed to be the Gold FP1 colored foams.  I know that was gonna be a foam one, but I don't know, they all seem so close in color, just off by a couple of shades.  I just really like the all black upper above the foam without any accent colors added.  Just makes the foam pop that much more.
Nike-Foamposite-Gym-Green.jpg

What was thought to be called the Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Gem Green

These should be called the "Curry Chickens" not gym green! Thanks Humphrey for "gentrifying" the foamposite!!!!

Looks like they had left over material from the coppers and pine greens, and combined them.... theyre okay.

i might have to see better pics or in person.

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these aren't going to work for me. you already got people callin them the "doo-doo browns" LMAO!

More pics from sneakernews.  After seeing these pics here, I'm convinced that these are the ones that were supposed to be like the gold FP1, and were originally supposed to be a foam one, not a pro.  I hope they prove me wrong, because it would look way better on a foam one, and that green swoosh on the heel is completely unnecessary.
nike-air-foamposite-pro-gym-green-release-date-5.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-pro-gym-green-release-date-4.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-pro-gym-green-release-date-3.jpg

I dig these. The iridescence has always been a nice feature about foams. Pines and coppers still >> though.

Originally Posted by mross16

These look like they could be pine green foams that didn't come out right during the production of the shoe or something

u have to see them in person. jada's pics didn't capture the real hue. they don't look like pines at all.

Back
Top Bottom