Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

pairs on lock! i hate NY sneakerheads bc it's much easier for them to cop any/everything early (this includes. i used to have it like that, but the mom N pop spots here in bmore have fallen off hard. $*$@ is %!%%$! ridiculous!

Offcourse someone who is not in NY would say that. You don't know how difficult it is here in NYC to cop foams, jordans and some lebrons now.
Its not easy buddy.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

I want to see these in person.  The pics are just meh, but some shoes are amazing in person but look crapp in pictures; I have a feeling this is one of those shoes for me.

I think NDC is just trying to get their servers ready for a proper release that is capable of handling excessive traffic as opposed to being selective in their releases...

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Nike said only a few days before that the Obsidians were not going to be on there...with them having doubts about getting the Foams, means they will probably not end up on the site.

um if a week is only a few days, then i guess ur right. they were posting no obsidians at least the saturday before. i know because i got the release dates wrong and was sitting on ndc a week early. then i saw the tweet and had the
indifferent.gif
face.

Originally Posted by sniper

I think NDC is just trying to get their servers ready for a proper release that is capable of handling excessive traffic as opposed to being selective in their releases...

NDC servers will never be ready for anything 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

laugh.gif
Neither will Eastbay, FA, FNL, Champs, JJ.... They will all crash.  NDC is just the worst site because you get that loading screen forever, and then a server time out when it's in your cart.  At least on Eastbay, FA, Champs you get an out of stock message, or FNL you get that stupid "hold on for 30 seconds" message. 

can someone explain the primary difference between  these and pine greens because to me they look almost identical. I mean I get that the little swoosh in front is black and not green, and the swoosh on back is green/ and not black, but quite honestly they seem to share the same exact outsole and body- as they both change colors in different light.  Maybe I am blind?

tbh, Im sure NDC will have em cus they keep telling everyone to "stay tuned" on twitter.. thats what they said about the yeezys too

release is 5 days away and this thread is only 19 pages. Hopefully there isn't too much hype on these and are easy to get

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

can someone explain the primary difference between  these and pine greens because to me they look almost identical. I mean I get that the little swoosh in front is black and not green, and the swoosh on back is green/ and not black, but quite honestly they seem to share the same exact outsole and body- as they both change colors in different light.  Maybe I am blind?

They somewhat similar to inverse pines to me. These are gold with a color fade to something, pines are green with a fade to gold/black. Pretty different IMO, maybe it's just me.

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

I'm actually thinking most people are passing these up for the Olys.

happy.gif

I hope so. I might cop these bad boys. that T.I pic makes them look niiiiiiice.

I live in NYC and I think the access for most releases is definitely there. Getting pairs early is definitely an option alot. The down side is the price out the gate is always high unless you go to the major chains. Alot of the smaller shops mark up now.

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

laugh.gif
Neither will Eastbay, FA, FNL, Champs, JJ.... They will all crash.  NDC is just the worst site because you get that loading screen forever, and then a server time out when it's in your cart.  At least on Eastbay, FA, Champs you get an out of stock message, or FNL you get that stupid "hold on for 30 seconds" message. 
Actually it's quite the opposite for me. Sure I get the time out issue on NDC but more often then not eventually I'm able to get through & order. On all the other major sites the shoes always say sold out 3 seconds after the timer has ended & I can't even add them to my cart, smh. All this secretive stuff is pretty annoying though. There's no excuse for not knowing at least a couple weeks in advance whether or not a shoe will be posted online for sale or not.

the difference between these and t he pines, is that these are mainly a copper color and changes color with the light, while the pine greens are dark green and changes color with the light

I hate that NIKETOWNS are going back to wristbands!!!!

Ruins the chances for the people who have 9-5's...

I was loving the Twitter RSVP system.

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

I hate that NIKETOWNS are going back to wristbands!!!!

Ruins the chances for the people who have 9-5's...

I was loving the Twitter RSVP system.

^THIS I'm taking the day to get the wristband though.

NDC has NEVER crashed for a pair of Foams.

I remember for the Royal Foam One's...I logged on and copped 5 pairs with ease.

Back
Top Bottom