Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

pairs on lock. like i said at the beginning of the thread, the shift on these is sick and cannot be accurately captured in pics. if ur on the fence, i'd suggest copping and making ur final decision later. for those that think these won't sell out 1st day...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

pairs on lock. like i said at the beginning of the thread, the shift on these is sick and cannot be accurately captured in pics. if ur on the fence, i'd suggest copping and making ur final decision later. for those that think these won't sell out 1st day...
laugh.gif

agreed.. and of course they will sell out, Wale wore them

People are camping just to avoid paying $100 over retail? They are available for that price right now, I just can't understand the value in camping to save at most $100. Stupid...

Originally Posted by kevineudy777

People are camping just to avoid paying $100 over retail? They are available for that price right now, I just can't understand the value in camping to save at most $100. Stupid...

because it's summer and they don't have school.  Plus $100 is a lot for a teenager with no job

I've never payed more than retail for a shoe, and I've never camped out. Half the people camping out are the ones thinking they can make a buck off it.

Also some people actually like the whole camping out deal..... don't get why tho 
laugh.gif
 but it's cool i'm not knocking them

Originally Posted by show time 96

Also some people actually like the whole camping out deal..... don't get why tho 
laugh.gif

I'm coming to this realization. I guess it's something for them to talk about and they can interact with the other people in line. I saw people camping out overnight for Obsidians.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by show time 96

laugh.gif

I'm coming to this realization. I guess it's something for them to talk about and they can interact with the other people in line. I saw people camping out overnight for Obsidians.
I personally like it...
Gives me a chance to meet up w/other folks involved with the culture, and do some networking as well...

Now, as far as days?! I can't do it....but I can do 5-8 hours w/no problem....nothin a fully charged phone & tablet can't solve when boredom comes about and people get tired of talkin 

Originally Posted by 1994SS

I've never payed more than retail for a shoe, and I've never camped out. Half the people camping out are the ones thinking they can make a buck off it.
How do you do it?

Originally Posted by 1994SS

I get in line at 5 am and never have a problem been doing it since 06 if thats considered camping, same dude is always first in line and I'm second

NTNY is wristbanding at 8 AM tomorrow..is there people down there already? For my NYC NTers-what time do you think I would need to get down there to get a wristband.

There seems to be decent amount of these. Niketown LA still has a fsr after they gave out their wristbands from 3-5 and Nike SM is doing their reservation from 5 till closing and my friend was able to reserve a pair for me just now.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

There seems to be decent amount of these. Niketown LA still has a fsr after they gave out their wristbands from 3-5 and Nike SM is doing their reservation from 5 till closing and my friend was able to reserve a pair for me just now.

Lucky..... Anyone trying to lend a helping hand! Lol

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I love my city, but with this constant camping for EVERY nike release, I hate my city.
BASICALLY... I REALLY HOPE ITS FOR ANOTHER SHOE OR SOMETHING...IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE TO SLEEP IN THE STREETS FOR THESE.... FOR THESE???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

These are a lot better looking that what others have camped for in the past!!!
THAT DOESNT MAKE THEM SMART FOR CAMPING FOR THESE...IT MAKES THEM IDIOTS FOR CAMPING FOR WORSE LOOKING SHOES

AS FOR NTNY... NICE GOING... ANOTHER WRISTBAND HANDED OUT WHILE IM AT WORK; MAYBE IF I SOLD CRACK INSTEAD OF A LEGAL FULL TIME JOB I COULD WAIT FOR WRISTBANDS SINCE I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO.. 
indifferent.gif

I guarantee nike is gonna screw us

Gonna be another "random date/time" thing like the yeezys

And anyone who has a life and iant glued to twitter, will be screwed

They will wait til day before release, so most try and lock up their pairs first,
Then they will say random release

God i hate nike

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

BASICALLY... I REALLY HOPE ITS FOR ANOTHER SHOE OR SOMETHING...IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE TO SLEEP IN THE STREETS FOR THESE.... FOR THESE???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

These are a lot better looking that what others have camped for in the past!!!
THAT DOESNT MAKE THEM SMART FOR CAMPING FOR THESE...IT MAKES THEM IDIOTS FOR CAMPING FOR WORSE LOOKING SHOES

AS FOR NTNY... NICE GOING... ANOTHER WRISTBAND HANDED OUT WHILE IM AT WORK; MAYBE IF I SOLD CRACK INSTEAD OF A LEGAL FULL TIME JOB I COULD WAIT FOR WRISTBANDS SINCE I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO.. 
indifferent.gif

Ain't no one said they're smart homie....Just stating the facts.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

NTNY is wristbanding at 8 AM tomorrow..is there people down there already? For my NYC NTers-what time do you think I would need to get down there to get a wristband.

Lolol. I work a 9-5. Nike, how am I supposed to get a bracelet?
I hate this crap. No more nikes for me.

Going to try on Eastbay, if I fail, so be it. Not driving to Santa Monica on a weeknight (100 miles round trip) to register and have to drive back Saturday to pick up my shoes. I'm really hoping I can use my remaining Eastbay gift certificate for these. 
tongue.gif

Niketown LA wasn't that bad at 3pm. There were probably 25 people at 3pm. I was able to scoop up a pair over at Nike Santa Monica around 7:30 pm, but they had already run out of certain sizes.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

wristbands for foamposite??? 
indifferent.gif

foamposite hype is getting out of hand here...
And I may be done with foamposites
this is not the first time wristbands were given out for foams.
it was for that safari pack also

Back
Top Bottom