Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by s dubl

if sizes pop up, keep hitting add to cart... did that and looks like I got my 13.

I did the same thing, also size 13, hope they didn't sell us both the same pair. 
laugh.gif
I hope not...

Originally Posted by button999

if sizes pop up, keep hitting add to cart... did that and looks like I got my 13.

I did the same thing, also size 13, hope they didn't sell us both the same pair. 
laugh.gif
I hope not...
I doubt that would happen. But I also have some KD IV Rogues pairs I got REAL cheap that proves NDC is far from perfect.

Originally Posted by 90max

wats the total for eastbay mine is 248 idk i tried using a code...if anyone has any help lmk so i can call them up to make a adjustment. thanks inadvance

If you live in Cali they charge tax. Also, If you're a Silver/Gold/Platinum member you get free shipping.
Other than that, it's always retail price with Eastbay.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ct3boii

wats the total for eastbay mine is 248 idk i tried using a code...if anyone has any help lmk so i can call them up to make a adjustment. thanks inadvance

If you live in Cali they charge tax. Also, If you're a Silver/Gold/Platinum member you get free shipping.
pimp.gif

they charge tax for nyc too

Originally Posted by Dwynn11

I tried footlocker.com at 8 and they said they were sold out! Called customer service and my mans on the phone hooked me up with some size 11's. I'd advise calling around instead of messing with the online bs
on release date, line seems to be busy.  how long was the wait?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Anyone get their confirmation emails yet? I only have the one from Paypal.
I ordered one sz 13 and got some weird paypal message (forgot what it said, sorry not much sleep lol) and didnt get to the confirmation page... got the email from paypal tho. same happened with the red/white xi lows and ended up with double order because I went back real quick and ordered again thinking I missed...

anyone else not get to conf page on NDC but got paypal email?

edit.. minute or two after I got (I think anyway) my 13, went back and grabbed a 10 for my boy and went through with my cc and got to conf page...

hopefully my 13 comes through before my boys pair lol

Were these one per order or one per customer? I wonder if people tried doubling up when more sizes popped up.

Originally Posted by ct3boii

pimp.gif

ok thanks alot for the reple...i'm in nyc...last time i called up and said "you know what cancel my order bc nike.com is giving free shipping"  i was 100% to cancel it bc the sneakers were widely avail. and they honored it

ok thanks alot for the reple...i'm in nyc...last time i called up and said "you know what cancel my order bc nike.com is giving free shipping"  i was 100% to cancel it bc the sneakers were widely avail. and they honored it

Originally Posted by rich24smith

eastbay and footlocker online have them in stock all sizes only place that doesnt is nike

cant add to cart tho

eastbay and footlocker online have them in stock all sizes only place that doesnt is nike

WRONG... try and checkout little homie..... besides their the same inventory
laugh.gif

one of the sickest foams, these in person are a MUST-COP.

The green accent really makes these things great to look at.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

WRONG... try and checkout little homie..... besides their the same inventory
laugh.gif

ckout_hdr_ckout.gif

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Loyalty & Registered Users[/td][/tr][tr][td]Please log in below.[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Email Address[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Password[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Forgot your password?[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][table][tr][td]New & Guest Users[/td][/tr][tr][td]You will have the choice to create an account after checkout.[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

ckout_step_1_inactive.gif

Billing Address

ckout_step_2_inactive.gif

Shipping Address

ckout_step_3_inactive.gif

Shipping Method

ckout_step_4_inactive.gif

Payment Method

ckout_step_5_inactive.gif

Review Order Total & Submit Order

ckout_hdr_ordr_sum.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Qty[/th] [th=""]Description[/th] [th=""]Total Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]
Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Men's

Product #: 24041302 | Size: 15.0
Black/Gym Green | Width - D - Medium | Limit 1 pair per cust, Do Not Ship Before 6/30

*excluded from $ off or % off discounts
[/td][td]$219.99
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$219.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tax:[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping & Handling:[/td][td]$7.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gift Box:[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Subtotal:[/td][td]$227.98[/td][/tr][tr][td]Discounts:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]GiftCards:[/td][td]TBD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total:[/td][td]$227.98[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Need Help?[/td][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td]
ckout_help_faq.gif
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

that time you hit add to cart and it takes a lil longer to load
30t6p3b.gif
think you're getting it...

that time you hit add to cart and it takes a lil longer to load
30t6p3b.gif
think you're getting it...
[table][tr][td]NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO-BK/GN
STATUS: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL [/td] [td]24041302 15.0[/td] [td] Ordered: 1
Shipped: 0 [/td] [td]$219.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]$219.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]$7.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]$227.98[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom