Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

And our own wale done took it to a whole new level

You said Wale and were serious
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigloki

I lived in Va for 8 months from 02-03 and I can vouch for DMV being the foam capital. That was the first and only place I was seeing foams and I wanted them based after seeing my cousins bf with the royal and red pros. THE first pair I saw in St Louis was the silver/black in 07/08. As far as these being a gr nowhere in St Louis I know of got a 15 in so I ordered mine from footlocker. I'm used to the "the biggest size we get is a 13" speech but now smh

Just because you see people talking, doesn't mean you need to get involved in the discussion
indifferent.gif

There's no way to be 100% sure but those gotta be the gym greens in that trunk , that colorshift with the flash is just too similar.

I remember when electric blue foam pros dropped, and ebay was flooded with them.

Guess how much they going for now.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by khalil1988

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Anyone know if these are still on the shelves anywhere in the Philly area? Thanks.
footlocker 69th street and kicks on city ave and 52 street

Thanks. Found some at Franklin Mills.

You could find tons of pairs there they don't appear to be flying off the shelves here. I saw them at every sneaker spot on Saturday when I went there.

laugh.gif

This page specifially has been informative and entertaining simultaneously.

Im going to footlocker during lunch to cop a pair of these.

Anyone else notice paint inside the box or on their tissue paper? Mine has what looks to be a small amount of spray paint in that light copper hue on the tissue paper (purchased from Footlocker). Obviously it doesn't wipe off the shoes and they would have been inspected by Nike, but I haven't noticed anything like that previously.

Yea it's the first thing I noticed ^

Looks like a girl wiped her make up off on my paper. I already folded the paper and put it at the bottom of the box and lined the box w Saran wrap. Usually I will wrap my shoes fully but I don't know how long these are gonna be DS so I didn't bother.

Has anyone seen any good outfits or accessories (hats, watches, sunglasses) to match the shoes yet?

This always happens to me, I buy a pair of foams then stare at them for about a week thinking "wow the colors so awesome." "the iridescence is amazing"

After about 7-10 days my mind starts to say "what the heck is going to match with these things."

I usually try to find a mixed yarn/cotton type of fabric, something like a heather gray that isn't really a flat solid color but its not easy lol

I know nike slapped that gym green on them, but I am not a huge fan of that bright shade

I think that purple that was used on the insole can be incorporated into an outfit, another color that might look good is a shade of burgundy or maroon I just haven't come across anything I like yet.

Do i like wale? No

Do i know that a million people probably do? Yes

And when he onthe radio talking bout dc, thats new for dc.

He only helps perpetuate foam hype.

Just cuz i say his name dont mean im a jockrider.

Im a historian. Not a follower. I jus say how it is and how i see it.

And smh at u magic1978.... Someone else says something ona public board, but it goes against ur opinion,
So u blast him n tell him his opinion aint nothing?

Some people didnt like michael jordan and thought him to be a ballhog and lets not talk bout off court
But for what the man did for basketball and shoes is undeniable

Wale might be a bamma or a bum or the coolest guy on earth.
But hea raised awareness for dc and foams and nikes

Do i like wale? No

And smh at u magic1978.... Someone else says something ona public board, but it goes against ur opinion,

Some people didnt like michael jordan and thought him to be a ballhog and lets not talk bout off court

I agree with you Im from philly and this was never a hypebeast town allot of people just started wearing foams besides me and a few other people
but ever since the past year and a half everybody and they grand mom became sneaker heads and I would have to give most of the credit to Wale
before Wale jordans were dying out i didnt care i still rocked mine but girls defenantly wasnt alloud to wear jordans I will have to give credit to angela simons
and teyanna taylor for that

Wale started the foam hype in other states other than dc and ny he deserves his own foam
and a husky check he made reseller prices high in 2010 all the foam retroes sat on shelves for weeks into months
Im talkin coppers, royals, eggplants electric greens and blues in Philly until people started rockin with Wale

Originally Posted by kevineudy777

Anyone else notice paint inside the box or on their tissue paper? Mine has what looks to be a small amount of spray paint in that light copper hue on the tissue paper (purchased from Footlocker). Obviously it doesn't wipe off the shoes and they would have been inspected by Nike, but I haven't noticed anything like that previously.

I actually think it's paint from the shoes that rubbed off onto the paper... main spots on mine are where the shoes had the most contact with the paper.

If you missed out call different niketowns they r all tweeting about accepting phone orders for pairs that are left

Do i like wale? No

One thing that I love about NT is coming across little bickering like this.  Arguing over what the "foam capitol" is and where it started and what rapper is holding it down for foams BLAH BLAH BLAH ... c'mon what are you 16 year old girls gossiping about shoes and whose holding it down and been an OG in the foam game..get off wales jock he's a rapper let the hood rat hoochies be his groupies not you 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I mean, I just wanted to wear Foamposites because Penny was my favorite player...
ohwell.gif

This should be why people rock foam.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

If you missed out call different niketowns they r all tweeting about accepting phone orders for pairs that are left

Which NT's? I'm looking for an 11-12 for my boy. Anyone know if they are still sitting in NYC? 

Back
Top Bottom