Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by thisizdray

I smell a ny vs DMV thread coming on....
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

The battle for Foam supremacy continues  
grin.gif

alien.gif

AHH a basically a FSR just popped up but I already had too small of a size and too big of a size in my cart. My boy's actual size popped up and it wouldn't let me add cuz of the 2 max...damn you nike and playing games.
EDIT: FSR!!! Just got the perfect size, 11.5 for my friend. I actually kind of really like this new cart system. (when they don't yank them out) People who are diligent and keep checking get rewarded. Plus its so damn refreshing to have the site actually work at normal speeds. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by khalil1988

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Do i like wale? No

Do i know that a million people probably do? Yes

And when he onthe radio talking bout dc, thats new for dc.

He only helps perpetuate foam hype.

Just cuz i say his name dont mean im a jockrider.

Im a historian. Not a follower. I jus say how it is and how i see it.

And smh at u magic1978.... Someone else says something ona public board, but it goes against ur opinion,
So u blast him n tell him his opinion aint nothing?

Some people didnt like michael jordan and thought him to be a ballhog and lets not talk bout off court
But for what the man did for basketball and shoes is undeniable

Wale might be a bamma or a bum or the coolest guy on earth.
But hea raised awareness for dc and foams and nikes
I agree with you Im from philly and this was never a hypebeast town allot of people just started wearing foams besides me and a few other people
but ever since the past year and a half everybody and they grand mom became sneaker heads and I would have to give most of the credit to Wale
before Wale jordans were dying out i didnt care i still rocked mine but girls defenantly wasnt alloud to wear jordans I will have to give credit to angela simons
and teyanna taylor for that

Jordan's were not dying out! The hype still is and has been growing a an exponential rate.Now SB's is a different story....

Its raining foams. lolol.

for the record, Foams made Wale famous, not the other way around.

Wale just being another dude bringing foams to a larger public for THIS GENERATION. People been rocking foams in my hood all day. 20708 Contee Rd, B Farms, Seat Pleasant MD. STAND UP!!!!!

Also, just saw size 8s available on Jimmy Jazz...
jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-air-foamposite-pro-sneaker/624041302?color=Dark Green (Copy URL)
And after posting about size 12s available on NDC, about an hour ago, they now show most sizes available... 8.5-12, 13, 14...
store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-537617/pgid-542055 (Copy URL)

@NikeDallas: #ShoeUpdate We only have size 7 and 7.5 remaining in the Nike Air "Gym Green" Foamposite. Phone orders are welcome. 214-363-4127

There's gotta be something weird going on with this release. Not only was I able to wake up Saturday and add 2 to my cart, in my size, both times. I walk into to my local spot to reserve my 6s and the only size they had left in the gym greens were my size. If there was just a little something more to them I think I may have pulled the trigger but I'm out of the habit of buying shoes that I don't love.

I never knew js were dying before wale wish people woulda told all the people around my way so I coulda copped all I wanted.

looks like I missed out again on that elusive 11.5. Anybody know of any places taking phone orders on these?

Originally Posted by Kipthor

looks like I missed out again on that elusive 11.5. Anybody know of any places taking phone orders on these?

Just scooped it up. Had to settle for a 12 on Saturday, but looks like I'll be able to return them now.

Back
Top Bottom