Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by Dilly1031

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I mean, I just wanted to wear Foamposites because Penny was my favorite player...
ohwell.gif

Hahaha word bro. Realist !+!# on the thread.

Almost.  Pro's were the little brothers to the Ones.
Aaaand now they're the same price.  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

they canceled my order of 2 size 10s. probably due the fact that i had 3 pair ordered under the same email

That is what you wanted right???
lol, well for the wrong reason. they dont give out 15% off codes for that.

I think most of the pairs going back up on NDC are resellers seeing prices aren't high, so they cancel their orders.

laugh.gif

I wonder if all these idiots local on CL will return to the store after they can't get their $400 asking price.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by khalil1988

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Do i like wale? No

Do i know that a million people probably do? Yes

And when he onthe radio talking bout dc, thats new for dc.

He only helps perpetuate foam hype.

Just cuz i say his name dont mean im a jockrider.

Im a historian. Not a follower. I jus say how it is and how i see it.

And smh at u magic1978.... Someone else says something ona public board, but it goes against ur opinion,
So u blast him n tell him his opinion aint nothing?

Some people didnt like michael jordan and thought him to be a ballhog and lets not talk bout off court
But for what the man did for basketball and shoes is undeniable

Wale might be a bamma or a bum or the coolest guy on earth.
But hea raised awareness for dc and foams and nikes
I agree with you Im from philly and this was never a hypebeast town allot of people just started wearing foams besides me and a few other people
but ever since the past year and a half everybody and they grand mom became sneaker heads and I would have to give most of the credit to Wale
before Wale jordans were dying out i didnt care i still rocked mine but girls defenantly wasnt alloud to wear jordans I will have to give credit to angela simons
and teyanna taylor for that

Jordan's were not dying out! The hype still is and has been growing a an exponential rate.Now SB's is a different story....
trust me in philly they were from 07 till 2011 for regular people not sneaker heads i was still copping i didnt care

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Its raining foams. lolol.

for the record, Foams made Wale famous, not the other way around.
to the average person who might have thought foams were ugly liked foams after hearing wale talk about them and seeing him wear them

to the average person who might have thought foams were ugly liked foams after hearing wale talk about them and seeing him wear them
Can we talk about the gym green's who care's...back to these shoes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, really want to cop, but no $$$ atm so I'm going to see how long these remain in my cart on Nike. xD

Just because you're a hypebeast, doesn't mean everyone else is.

these where a hypebeast/resellers nightmare, they was trying to do 350 sat morning, and these still sitting on ndc and alot of stores shelf.

anyone know when the next "One" dropping this year?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
i been wearin foams skee but its alot of people where im from dat wasnt but now they are foams wasnt big in Philly like they are now since last year
dr. dooms sat on shelves for months, cactus foams sat on shelves for months the only ones that sold well were the royals and the 09 eggplants and thats because only
3 stores got them and in limited quantity

Just ordered two size 13s from NDC with my 15% off coupon (N7 Cancelation). I hope they ship!

Back
Top Bottom