Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

When I ordered the Durant N7s from NDC, they were cancelled and I was sent a 15% off coupon.

mrdozo, foams made wale famous???

really?

couldnt be that everyone in DC rap game knows him, and hes getting more exposure musically?

hahahaha foams made wale

i dont even like wale like that, but come on man

I really want a second pair now, I knew I shoul d have saturday, nobody was in line at my spot and I was out there since 5 am but at least I got my size...these are the best this year to me so far....on to Olympic 6s and mango pros

No sz12....
DAMN YALL!!!! 
mad.gif

I just did the chat feature on Nikestore.com and was told the restock was an error and they would be canceling orders due to lack of inventory. We all know how inaccurate these Nikestore chats are so take it for what it's worth. I didn't follow Nikestore's twitter today, did they actually tweet that they had a restock of the Foamposites?

Can we get some more pics?

Bought a pair off eBay for $250 shipped yesterday. I need %!%% to look at while mine are in the mail.

lol these are def. not sitting. it just appears that way bc nike made so many pairs. i was in the mall wearing my pair. i had copped a pair for someone who flaked so i took that pair to ftl to swap it for my sz 10.5 so i'd have a back up pair. anyway, no lie, there was def 3 or 4 young dudes in there buying them as if they had just released today. these are selling. these are also neck breakers. like i said, best foam since '09 eggplants.
pimp.gif

i have been at every release this year (chi 10s, cement 4s, playoff 12s, cavs 4s, red and electrolime foams, etc) and have not missed anything save for yeezys real talk, as far as the amount of ppl lined up waiting for the store to open on rd, the gym greens have only been outdone by the as/galaxy releases and the yeezys.

Originally Posted by nublee

got a pair in my cart right now..anybody got a 15% they're not using? 
nerd.gif

that makes no sense. at some point, someone will use their 15 off for something. unless they are super generous

Well if this was a mess up,
i guess i might as well order em,
so that when thy get cancelled,
ill get 15 percent off for the vi!!!

i mean if i get em i sell em for sure, but if dude just talked to rep and they said the orders will be canceled? seems like a sure fire way to get a 15% off coupon?

Maybe, just maybe Nike finally make enough shoes to go around, no more reseller, no need to camp, just walk in a store and buy. Isn't that what a lot of us been asking for? Can't make everyone happy though cough "reseller" cough.

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

I just did the chat feature on Nikestore.com and was told the restock was an error and they would be canceling orders due to lack of inventory. We all know how inaccurate these Nikestore chats are so take it for what it's worth. I didn't follow Nikestore's twitter today, did they actually tweet that they had a restock of the Foamposites?
I just contacted customer service over the phone to verify this. The guy I talked to said they did indeed get a slight restock and he also checked with a couple other folks and that was the case. He said some orders did get cancelled due to payment issues, but he confirmed my order will be shipped(crosses fingers).

In other words,  I'm hoping my order does not get cancelled
laugh.gif

dang so i should wait anther 10 hours of them in my cart, then order em, just to be sure they get canceled.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i want that 15%

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

dang so i should wait anther 10 hours of them in my cart, then order em, just to be sure they get canceled.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i want that 15%
Don't forget 6% cashback.

i mean if i get em i sell em for sure, but if dude just talked to rep and they said the orders will be canceled? seems like a sure fire way to get a 15% off coupon?
Nikestore cancelled my Jordan Low XI white/red I bought a few days after their official release date and did NOT give me a 15% code.  It took them almost a month and a half before they cancelled my order. I kept seeing the pending charge on my credit card too. SMH. I would not chance ordering these, unless you really want them, just to try and get a 15% off code. It's not worth it in my opinion.
*Update* I called Nikestore's 800 # shortly after I got off chat to verify the restock and the guy I talked to said he didn't hear anything about an inventory error. He even said the computer was showing plenty of sizes available.  Not sure who to believe but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Good luck to those that order and hope you get your pairs for retail and not reseller's price.

cashback? what you talkin bout willis?
A lot of sites like fatwallet.com, ebates.com, etc. have cash back programs for buying through their sponsor link. All you have to do is click on the link and it drops a "cookie" into your browsing session that lets them know you made the purchase through those sites. In return, the retailer pays a commission to these sites for the referral and you get a small % as cash back. I think both sites currently offer 6% cash back for nikestore.com. Make sure you read the fine print as some purchases will void the cash back program. I use this all the time and think of it as a discount on my tax. It never quite covers the entire tax rate (7.75% for me in Southern California) but every little bit helps. More money in my pocket to buy other shoes. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom