Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by LexxSteel

That's crazy paying $275 for PROS that aren't OG like the Pearls aka Tim Duncan's. What has become of the Shoe Game???
30t6p3b.gif

are you familiar with the internet 
image.axd

But just because you buy 3 pairs of Jordan's don't make you a sneakerhead. Standing in line to buy J's dude behind me asked " which Jordans were being released again today?" I smiled & said "the 26s" with a
indifferent.gif
face HA

the best is when people have more than one pair in their sig or for sale.....

and the pairs are two totally different sizes like 10 and 13 haha

i heard some guy saying he bought 25 pairs of these from a major retailer. lolol

Im glad I got a fresh pair of foams for under retail thanks to my FTL VIP coupon. These will look amazing with shorts on a sunny day. The reflection and color change will certainly demand attention.

I bet alot of people passed on these to get the oly 6s.
Or theyre broke after copping obsidian 12s.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I don't understand the meaning of that pic.
Its a picture of some of the popular sneaker reviewers..the kid from MN, sneakgeekz and the premium pete from premium laces nyc

Basically hes saying, these guys helped bring awareness to the sneaker subculture through the internet

people arent beasting over these because the hype is down and people saw they didnt sell out so they dont want them

sooo.... I ordered 2 pairs from ndc. One pair not my size (for someone else) and a pair my size. Pair not my size has shipped, but pair my size hasnt even tho I ordered my size about 15 mins prior. SMH... my pair better ship... they had all these damn "restocks" and I bet others that ordered my size yesterday will get theirs.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

i heard some guy saying he bought 25 pairs of these from a major retailer. lolol

Im glad I got a fresh pair of foams for under retail thanks to my FTL VIP coupon. These will look amazing with shorts on a sunny day. The reflection and color change will certainly demand attention.
These foams are really better in person than I first thought they would be.
Also guy bragging on Sat said he purchased 44 pairs for his small shop. He paid a lot of kids $20 each to wait on line for him.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Also guy bragging on Sat said he purchased 44 pairs for his small shop. He paid a lot of kids $20 each to wait on line for him.

thats a MAJOR L. waste of $$

MrDozo wrote:

the guy Im talking about was asian and he walked around with an empty duffle bag. He told me he did the same exact thing, pay peiople to stand in line for the kicks.

Youre in NYC nikerider?

Quick question. not much of a foam head. Does these have forefoot and heel zoom or just heel air?

I dont care if people sleep on these or not every time i look at them i admire how dope they are i agree these are defanantly one of the hottest
foams imo hotter than most of the foams that came out last year i dont blame the people who bought the 25 pairs prolli not right now but next year they will
be 350 and 400

NDC shipping confirmation received at 3:07
smile.gif

Ordered at 5pm EST yesterday, so I would think if you ordered during that first restock you should be all set. Good luck to all that actually love this shoe!

This doesn't surprise me.  You see sellers on ebay with loads of shoe boxes and like 10+ listings for same shoes.  resellers man, hard worker! 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cdynasty24

NDC shipping confirmation received at 3:07
smile.gif

Ordered at 5pm EST yesterday, so I would think if you ordered during that first restock you should be all set. Good luck to all that actually love this shoe!

my order still says SUBMITTED. i used 15% off code. they might be trying to jerk me from not using it on them

Back
Top Bottom