Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

^ When did you order? I placed 3 separate orders and I received shipping confirmation earlier today.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

How in the world did the electrolimes sell out and these are sitting? These are a pretty dope cw what with the gradient, and the electrolimes are trash! I know people like Foam ones better than pros but damb....
Obviously, these were a way better colorway. I think what happened with those is the sneaker hype was at an all-time high. It was less than a month after the All-Star frenzy.

Electro limes were much less in quantity also
You're right about that, too .My HOH only had about 25 pairs of them, compared to at least 50 of the Metallic Reds. Maybe even more. The guy working there said they had 12 pairs of size 10.5.

Just called and they are telling me they have no more inventory. mean while that had FSR all the way till the evening. smh. they just dont want me to use the 15% off on the 2 pairs. they canceled me the first time as well

I ordered a pair last evening. They are in "Preparing to Ship" status. Hoping they ship out soon, I'm starting to get nervous.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Just called and they are telling me they have no more inventory. mean while that had FSR all the way till the evening. smh. they just dont want me to use the 15% off on the 2 pairs. they canceled me the first time as well

That's  awful.

Originally Posted by prison mike

^ When did you order? I placed 3 separate orders and I received shipping confirmation earlier today.

around 5pm est yesterday - 7/02/12

I placed an order for my 11.5 at 4:40 yesterday and recieved shipping confirmation today with the two I placed on Saturday. Did they cancel your order?

I placed an order for my 11.5 at 4:40 yesterday and recieved shipping confirmation today with the two I placed on Saturday. Did they cancel your order?
Not yet, but they will im sure. they said right now they are waiting to see if stock becomes available and other orders will be canceled to fulfill my order. thats total BS because after i ordered the 2 with a discount, there was FSR for hours. Im guessing since i ordered 2 on discount, they fulfilled all other orders and if there was anything left over, they would give me the 2 on discount. i placed orders on saturday and they were fulfilled and shipped, EXCEPT the one with 2 pairs discounted.

I ordered one pair the morning of release day from Nikestore.com and it still hasn't shipped yet.
30t6p3b.gif
Oh well, I have another pair coming from Eastbay on Friday. Got to love Eastbay's 3 day shipping for gold club members. Didn't think it was worth double the cost to get platinum club membership. No regret at all doubling up on these.

Not yet, but they will im sure. they said right now they are waiting to see if stock becomes available and other orders will be canceled to fulfill my order. thats total BS because after i ordered the 2 with a discount, there was FSR for hours. Im guessing since i ordered 2 on discount, they fulfilled all other orders and if there was anything left over, they would give me the 2 on discount. i placed orders on saturday and they were fulfilled and shipped, EXCEPT the one with 2 pairs discounted.

Relax on the conspiracy theory, bro.  Its not even that serious.....  Nike is not out to get you.

You might be able to be proactive and call Nike stores to find your size. Then call the rep and say hey, my size is at X Nike store and can they allocate stock from there. Honestly, they could cancel both orders and still not give the 15% because you intentionally went again the 2 per customer rule. That's messing it up for others that get canceled for a realistic issue.

Also, these are still around bmore for sure. I think the footlocker/foot action stock locate deadline is 2 weeks from release before they can be ordered in store.

Originally Posted by s dubl

sooo.... I ordered 2 pairs from ndc. One pair not my size (for someone else) and a pair my size. Pair not my size has shipped, but pair my size hasnt even tho I ordered my size about 15 mins prior. SMH... my pair better ship... they had all these damn "restocks" and I bet others that ordered my size yesterday will get theirs.

Finally got shipping info about a minute ago.

Congrats to all that received confirmations...though I'm pretty sure there were some gym green haters out there that seemed to purchase them as well
smile.gif
All good!

I copped these from a friend! They remind me alot of the Kobe Rices, With the Greenish Coppery color change.

Wish I still had my rices!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

rico whats good bro, i haven't seen you in a while. and saw these in person not too much of a fan

What up FRESH!!!!!

Man! homie, I been away for a few months but Im out now laying low. Hows everything on your end? Im sure your STILL KEEPING IT FRESH!

but yea... Im trying to cop these. I will sooner or later. Sold off most my older foams so Im trying to get some foam love back.

Not to hate,

But whats with all these dudes rocking these dark blue jeans rolled at the bottom. with ANY shoe?

I used to believe dark blue went with dark blue. And so on and so forth
And you used to only roll them with shoes that looked right...ie af1 and tims

But i guess nOwadays, as long as the jeans look like theyre ur sisters....

Im so sick of this urkle style.

And these nba players look like fools and get people to follow

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Not to hate,

But whats with all these dudes rocking these dark blue jeans rolled at the bottom. with ANY shoe?

N thats not even the worst of it.

I just cant understand skinny jeans

Tight all the way to the nuts? Cant even get ur hands in ur pockets

And glasses with no lenses?

C"mon man!

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Not to hate,

Why even start off with no hate? You might as well just let that flow through ya soul.

You sound like a +%@$ boy right now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom